Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happened to Lockerroom Memorabilia

Did I miss something? Are they still in business?
    They're website link is dead.

Thanks,
    Goh Nishiyama

Re: What happened to Lockerroom Memorabilia

I went looking for them yesterday as well. Couldn't get the website working.

Same with me, I noticed it about a week ago, but I thought I was the only one.

anyone find anything out? i type it in on google and it doesnt even show as having a website
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

I tracked down their phone number from some of my records and it has been disconnected. I'm assuming the worst. Hopefully, Emil is OK, but at this rate it certainly goes beyond web re-design with a roll-out that bombed. I also checked MLB auction as they would list Locker Room as one of their 'brands' and the company is no longer listed there either.

I sent in some items to MAB Celebrity Services to be signed by David Wright last year. I just received this email last week from them.

"
    The David Wright signing never occurred due to the fact that the company that represented Wright for his memorabilia was sold and the signing never occurred."

Don't know who bought them maybe someone can find out some more information.

Quote Originally Posted by 64SHEA View Post
    I sent in some items to MAB Celebrity Services to be signed by David Wright last year. I just received this email last week from them.

"
    The David Wright signing never occurred due to the fact that the company that represented Wright for his memorabilia was sold and the signing never occurred."

Don't know who bought them maybe someone can find out some more information.
    I forwarded this to Emil Bodenstein and I think there will be an announcement soon. Locker Room had a sizeable inventory with impeccable authenticity. We did a lot jointly and I will miss working with that entity led by Emil and his group as Emil truly is a class person.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I forwarded this to Emil Bodenstein and I think there will be an announcement soon. Locker Room had a sizeable inventory with impeccable authenticity. We did a lot jointly and I will miss working with that entity led by Emil and his group as Emil truly is a class person.
    Sizable inventory due to insanely high, unrealistic prices
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Banned

Seems a lot of businesses have folded due to the prices they try to get.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    Seems a lot of businesses have folded due to the prices they try to get.

They are not folding or having financial troubles so not sure why anyone is thinking that. I am sure you all will hear soon of Emil's new baseball venture.

To the question of prices, they had a sizeable group of clientele that were willing to pay for items of impeccable provenance and most items were MLB Authenticated with photos of the athletes holding their items. There is a cost of being a MLB Licensee which they were and a cost of real items.

I'm not trying to speak for Emil but you usually get what you pay for. There are still plenty of dealers that don't get items direct from the players or direct from the team and you don't know for sure if the item was game issued, game used, game used by another player or a good fake which is why when someone wanted a legit David Wright item they went to Locker Room.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500