Quote Originally Posted by Larry Pelliccioni View Post
Not many on this Forum remember the senior member of Hartel Sports, Mr. Floyd Hartel who was one of the early pioneers of this great hobby and a fine gentleman to deal with. His greatest legacy, his son Bruce, carried on his father's tradition of being fair and honest to deal with. Both men of great integrity. Now that Mike has taken over most of the inventory one would think that he is a "missing" Hartel son as he is equally fair and great to deal with. If you have a chance to deal with anyone in this hobby, you may want to consider Hartel Sports as a great resource and fair dealer in my opinion.
I have a few of these Tampa Bays, Ricky Bell, Mike Boryla and Terry Hanratty and they are among the favorite things I have in my collection.

Larry Pelliccioni
Congrats Larry, I would love to see photos of those shirts. The Boryla would be from the inaugural year of 1976, while the Hanratty would be from 1978. The Bell must be incredible, too. I'm not a Tampa fan, but I can appreciate how incredible these jerseys are.