Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • webb17
    • Jul 2006

Re: "Disgruntled collector to sell Bonds memorabilia"

1995 road jersey with blood on the front last game of the season bottom of the 6th inng he cut his chin. #7 rookie jersey one of a kind and 1987 away jersey. first ever rookie glove with upi phto match

Comment

• webb17
      • Jul 2006

call for authentitcy issues
      602-628-1418

Comment

• webb17
        • Jul 2006

there will always have value in his game used items, just like pete rose
        i dont think he will break the record. in my opinion, i think he will be suspended.....

Comment

• mr.miracle
          • Apr 2006

Barry needs 26 homers to break the record and might get another couple this year yet. I think that he will do whatever it takes to come back and break that record whether it be to piss everyone off or for personal reasons. I just don't agree with all the analyst that say he won't break it. He is just too close for him not to try and some team will sign him just for the publicity both positive and negative that this will generate as he inches closer to Aaron. I don't think that anything that MLB uncovers on Bonds will give them legal justification to suspend him and with Donald Fehr and the MLB players association behind him any suspension will be challenged and most likely overturned.

Brett
          Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Comment

• metsbats
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by webb17
            there will always have value in his game used items, just like pete rose
            i dont think he will break the record. in my opinion, i think he will be suspended.....

Interesting comparision. The big difference between Bonds and Rose is that Rose was not juiced when he played and all of his problems are due to his off field activities. It would be interesting to see what happens to the Bonds market should like Jeff indicates Barry be suspended.

-David
            metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• stkmtimo
              • Nov 2005

I'd love for Bonds to play longer and for other teams just to intentionally walk him every at bat so he couldn't break the record. There is nobody in the world of sports I like less than Barry Bonds.

Tim

Comment

Working...