Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Granderson photomatch help

I have a Granderson broken bat that I am trying to photomatch. It is MLB authenticated as being broken 9/17/09 KC at DET, broken bottom of the 3rd on a pitch by Greinke. I have searched getty, but they only have one photo of Granderson from that game and it is of him signing autographs. Any photos, video, or screen shots would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Granderson photomatch help

Sorry, I know the photos probably won't help that much, but I took them before I really knew what to look for. But the bat is in storage at my parents house for now, so these are the best photos I can provide. Any help would be great.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

The Authentication is spot on. Happened on the first pitch of the at bat. I'll try and match it tomorrow if I have time for you when I'm at my good computer. I can give you a close up of the broken barrel on the ground. If you want email me at davidrobrecht@gmail.com for the pic otherwise I'll try and make a photo match for you tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsislife View Post
    The Authentication is spot on. Happened on the first pitch of the at bat. I'll try and match it tomorrow if I have time for you when I'm at my good computer. I can give you a close up of the broken barrel on the ground. If you want email me at davidrobrecht@gmail.com for the pic otherwise I'll try and make a photo match for you tomorrow.
    Email sent, THANK YOU so much for the help.

Does anyone happen to have a match for my bat from the day or 2 before it was broken?