Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for EAGLES GU!

New here, I collect high end Eagles cards and thinking about making the transition to game used memorabilia. Would love to land something sweet to start my collection.

These playeres are a bonus:
    Brian Dawkins
    Brian Westbrook
    Jason Avant
    Jeremiah Trotter

Thanks!

Re: Looking for EAGLES GU!

I have a really nice 2006 Koy Detmer GU white jersey available. I've got an LOA for it from Meigray. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Rich
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Welcome aboard!
    As an Eagles fan and season ticket holder myself, I will give you some free advice - the transition to game used is too easy, and you may never be able to go back!

Go Birds!
    looking for Phillies GU bats

Quote Originally Posted by Garistotle View Post
    I have a really nice 2006 Koy Detmer GU white jersey available. I've got an LOA for it from Meigray. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Rich
    Nice jersey, I'll get back to you on it, just want to see if there are any others out there at the moment. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Welcome aboard!
    As an Eagles fan and season ticket holder myself, I will give you some free advice - the transition to game used is too easy, and you may never be able to go back!

Go Birds!
    Man I'd love to have season tickets, I live in Toronto and drove down for my first game against the Redskins. Loved the stadium and the whole environment inside and outside the Linc, too bad we lost. I have a feeling I will get hooked just like I did collecting football cards. But why have a card with a piece of jersey/logo when you can have the whole jersey in all it's glory.

-Ross

Go to MeiGray:
    http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/serv...&galleryview=1

Third time I have hyped them today, need to be on the payroll!

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Go to MeiGray:
    http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/serv...&galleryview=1

Third time I have hyped them today, need to be on the payroll!
    Trust me I can't help myself from looking there daily lol. Out of the many I really want, I'm thinking about going after the Trent Cole, seems like a decent price for one of the best DEs in the game. I also see JO sports has Vick's cleats from the Miracle at the Meadowlands #2, those would be amazing to have.

I've got a Mcnabb from 12/16/07. It has the Eagles 75 seasons patch. It comes with a LOA from Mcnabb with a pic of him with the jersey. If interested my email is mvpmemorabilia@yahoo.com for pics and more info.

I have some old school Eagles Late 70's/early 80's Fishnets available Please email rundmkev@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by eaglescollector20 View Post
    New here, I collect high end Eagles cards and thinking about making the transition to game used memorabilia. Would love to land something sweet to start my collection.

These playeres are a bonus:
    Brian Dawkins
    Brian Westbrook
    Jason Avant
    Jeremiah Trotter

Thanks!
    I have a green puma 1999 #31 Al Harris $275. & a white reebok 2001 #67 Ryan Schau $150, complete with Eagles & MeiGray L.O.A's

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca