Ebay: Albert Pujols Game Used Bat.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notxpensv4u
    • Apr 2006

Re: Ebay: Albert Pujols Game Used Bat.....

If he is not interested send me pics and price. Thanks,Tim
    sigpicLooking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Comment

• 5toolplayer
      • Apr 2011

thanks for all the replies guys. Trying to get this figured out. Taratape send an email to scottjackson43@gmail.com
      5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• 5toolplayer
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BULBUS
        How are you the new owner if the auction is still going????

I received this bat Saturday so I'm not really sure why the auction is still up and running
        5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• 5toolplayer
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by taratape
          If you are looking for a Pujols, I can help you out. I have an auto'd 2009 available with LOA from Taube and Pujols. Will sell at a price lower than what your seeing on ebay listings for similar bats, plus with a higher grade. Excellent use with many deeply imbeded seam marks.

Very interested TARATAPE: please send price and pictures to SCOTTJACKSON43@GMAIL.COM

THANKS
          5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• Canseco44
            • Dec 2006

I'm still curious how this item has 16 bids and is at over $500 and you say you have this exact bat already in your possession? Something is not right here! I don't understand I guess
            Todd Ricks
            www.freewebs.com/canseco44
            Always looking for Canseco Game Used Items
            Spideyman79@yahoo.com

Comment

• spartanservitto
              • May 2010

I have access to a psa 10, I can direct someone to it, it has a july 2nd manufacture date.

-Tony
              sigpic
              Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
              My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
              My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• 5toolplayer
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by spartanservitto
                I have access to a psa 10, I can direct someone to it, it has a july 2nd manufacture date.

-Tony
                That just might be a little bit too pricey for me. Send me the info and I'll take a look at it though. Maybe I can work something out with the seller
                Thanks for the info
                5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• onlyalbert
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by rj_lucas
                  If you're looking for an auto'ed gamer, your best bet is probably through a fellow GUU collector. The last signed gamers sold by Albert's foundation were in 2007 (aside from a $10K bat from a 2009 foundation live auction). Likewise, it's been years since Tony LaRussa's Animal Rescue Foundation had a signed Pujols gamer and I don't remember the last time (if ever) that Cardinals Authentics had one.

In December 2010 and March 2011, Albert signed bats for Kevin Freistat Sports (sales@klfsports.com) and they offered several on eBay. Not sure if any of those bats are still available at this point.

Bad examples probably outnumber good ones 10:1, so it's always a good idea to post a link or photos on the board. There are numerous knowledgeable Pujols collectors here, and they're all very helpful. Best of luck to you.

Rick
                  rickjlucas@gmail.com
                  In addition to what Rick said I believe there are bats still available from the 12-4-10 signing through Taube at JTbats.com. As an FYI, the March 2011 signing did not include any game used items from Albert. Also, there was no MLB authentication at this one. Just PSA/DNA.

Comment

• 5toolplayer
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by onlyalbert
                    In addition to what Rick said I believe there are bats still available from the 12-4-10 signing through Taube at JTbats.com. As an FYI, the March 2011 signing did not include any game used items from Albert. Also, there was no MLB authentication at this one. Just PSA/DNA.

thanks...I'm going to check out the site right now. All of you guys on the board have been VERY helpful. Just so I'm not clueless in the future, what is the going rate for a nice PSA DNA 8.5-10 game used auto Pujols gamer?
                    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• onlyalbert
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 5toolplayer
                      thanks...I'm going to check out the site right now. All of you guys on the board have been VERY helpful. Just so I'm not clueless in the future, what is the going rate for a nice PSA DNA 8.5-10 game used auto Pujols gamer?
                      5tool, you will have to e-mail John Taube directly from his site. I don't think he has any Pujols listed anymore, but has access to them. In late Jan. he had about 10 or so. Typical price 2900 and up, higher the grade = higher price. cracked is less $$ than uncracked etc. Get pics first and ask questions. I know that a lot of the bats from the 12-4-10 signing had BP use only meaning very light seem impressions because BP pitching speeds are less. Look for one with deep impressions concentrated on the Rh hitters side. Once you see a real one you will always be able to tell the difference.

Comment

• 5toolplayer
                        • Apr 2011

OnlyAlbert you've been great. Thanks for all the information.
                        5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• 5toolplayer
                          • Apr 2011

Taratape...I'll email you tonight or tomorrow morning so we can seal the deal. Thanks again
                          5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• 5toolplayer
                            • Apr 2011

2009 GAME USED PUJOLS~ PSA DNA 9.5 AUTO

If you ever get the chance to do a deal with Taratape AKA Bob Turner be prepared for a smooth, easy, flawless transaction. Thanks for everything Bob. I emailed JT and let him know what I was interested in. I'll keep ya posted.
                            5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• taratape
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by 5toolplayer
                              2009 GAME USED PUJOLS~ PSA DNA 9.5 AUTO

If you ever get the chance to do a deal with Taratape AKA Bob Turner be prepared for a smooth, easy, flawless transaction. Thanks for everything Bob. I emailed JT and let him know what I was interested in. I'll keep ya posted.

thanks Scott....no problem. To all in the Forum, Scott is a real nice stand- up guy and a great one to do business with.....

Comment

Working...