Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2010 alds yankees @twins game used baseball question

I know this will sound strange but bear with me.I have been looking for someone with a baseball from the game 1 of the series at target field.Problem is the only sellers i have found with one are not willing to trade or take a payment plan on them.Me and my brother were there and i would love to get him this as a gift.And i just dont have the extra cash for it.And then it dawned on me tonight as i saw another baseball for sale.How many baseballs did mlb authenticate that night? I know i put a huge tail on that kite.But i was just wondering if anyone knows how many are out there on the market from that one game.When i was at the game,i noticed them taking one out of play after the first pitch of the game.But thats it.Just wondering....

Re: 2010 alds yankees @twins game used baseball question

Quote Originally Posted by jobathenut View Post
    I know this will sound strange but bear with me.I have been looking for someone with a baseball from the game 1 of the series at target field.Problem is the only sellers i have found with one are not willing to trade or take a payment plan on them.Me and my brother were there and i would love to get him this as a gift.And i just dont have the extra cash for it.And then it dawned on me tonight as i saw another baseball for sale.How many baseballs did mlb authenticate that night? I know i put a huge tail on that kite.But i was just wondering if anyone knows how many are out there on the market from that one game.When i was at the game,i noticed them taking one out of play after the first pitch of the game.But thats it.Just wondering....
    I have a 2004 #45 Felix Heredia "PHOTOMATCHED" road jersey from the 2004 game 3 of the A.L.D.S. series vs. Minnesota. N.Y. won the game 8-4, if you or anyone else may be interested.
    larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

And this has what to do with my question?
    Quote Originally Posted by larry bourget View Post
    I have a 2004 #45 Felix Heredia "PHOTOMATCHED" road jersey from the 2004 game 3 of the A.L.D.S. series vs. Minnesota. N.Y. won the game 8-4, if you or anyone else may be interested.
    larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

I have a ball from that game. I have seen around 7 or 8 on the market so there probably is around 20. If you get a hologram number from one you can look at all of the numbers around that one in the database to figure out how many they authenticated.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

can get one and its authenticated. email me jahimiak33@yahoo.com