Request to see your Robinson Cano's!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yankees506
    • Apr 2010

Re: Request to see your Robinson Cano's!

Love these! Sick old hickory Ken!!!

Comment

• PwKw13
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by yankees506
      Love these! Sick old hickory Ken!!!
      Thanks Carmelo. Here is Cano's last Yankee helmet from 2013 -
      Attached Files

Comment

• gorilla777
        • Aug 2009

Keeping with the batting helmet theme, here is Cano's helmet worn the last few weeks of the 2012 season. It was a hot streak in the last 11 games, with 25 total hits, of which there were 7 doubles and 3 home runs with 15 RBIs.
        Attached Files

Comment

• yankees506
          • Apr 2010

Fantastic helmets Ken and Ben! Wow

Comment

• maverick14
            • Aug 2011

That's a really nice helmet Ken!!
            -Randy
            rborrero14 at gmail.com

Comment

• 3arod13
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by PwKw13
              Thanks Carmelo. Here is Cano's last Yankee helmet from 2013 -
              Sick Helmet! Man, that is caked with game use! Love it!!
              Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• PwKw13
                • Feb 2009

Thanks to all for the kind words. Here's an SSK that he used from May 6 through May 13, 2012 during a stretch where he went 13 for 27 with two home runs including a grand slam -
                Attached Files

Comment

• yankees506
                  • Apr 2010

2011 jr day jersey
                  Attached Files

Comment

• TigersCubs84
                    • Feb 2015

Like that jersey. That SSK above is nice too.

Comment

• yankees506
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by TigersCubs84
                      Like that jersey. That SSK above is nice too.
                      Yeah I dont collect jerseys but one from JR day is pretty cool as he's named after him. I also agree about the ssk, we have so many collectors of Cano on here it's always amazing to see what we all have!

Comment

• yankees506
                        • Apr 2010

Well guys I am glad to share that i just wrapped up a player collectors dream. I decided to attend the Mariner vs Royals game on 7/7/16 two days prior robby was selected to his 7th all star game. His slogan prior to being voted in was "yes we cano" so i found a shirt with this slogan and decided to take it with me to the game. I got tickets in the first row in section 125 at Kauffman stadium. Before the game cano spots my shirt and gaves me a quick wave and acknowledgement. Durring his first trip to the on deck circle i say "break it and give it to the only cano fan in the stadium" he turns around and laughs. His first at bat he singles to left, his second at bat another single to left then he breaks the bat in his third at bat. At this point i still think my chances of getting the bat arent good but right before his final at bat i yell "you broke it so..." The Mariners entered the bottom of the 9th up 3-2 needless to say Salvador Perez walked it off with a double and the royals win 4-3. Cano is waling off the field with his head down and im thinking my chance at the bat was blown. Then as he enters the dougout he looks up to try and find what i assumed was me as the batboy was handing him a bat he points directly at me showing the batboy who i was and motions for me to come over. The crowd is going nuts due to the walkoff and im attempting to make it as quick as i can to the Mariner dugout. I arrive to the dugout Cano gives me a thumbs up and heads down the tunnel as the batboy hands me the bat. Not only is it his bat from the game, thanks to Rich (Dac0sen0ne) i was able to match it to his home run the night before in Houston on 7/6/16. Needless to say this was the highlight of my collecting. Thanks for reading guys
                        Attached Files

Comment

• maverick14
                          • Aug 2011

Well guys I am glad to share that i just wrapped up a player collectors dream. I decided to attend the Mariner vs Royals game on 7/7/16 two days prior robby was selected to his 7th all star game. His slogan prior to being voted in was "yes we cano" so i found a shirt with this slogan and decided to take it with me to the game. I got tickets in the first row in section 125 at Kauffman stadium. Before the game cano spots my shirt and gaves me a quick wave and acknowledgement. Durring his first trip to the on deck circle i say "break it and give it to the only cano fan in the stadium" he turns around and laughs. His first at bat he singles to left, his second at bat another single to left then he breaks the bat in his third at bat. At this point i still think my chances of getting the bat arent good but right before his final at bat i yell "you broke it so..." The Mariners entered the bottom of the 9th up 3-2 needless to say Salvador Perez walked it off with a double and the royals win 4-3. Cano is waling off the field with his head down and im thinking my chance at the bat was blown. Then as he enters the dougout he looks up to try and find what i assumed was me as the batboy was handing him a bat he points directly at me showing the batboy who i was and motions for me to come over. The crowd is going nuts due to the walkoff and im attempting to make it as quick as i can to the Mariner dugout. I arrive to the dugout Cano gives me a thumbs up and heads down the tunnel as the batboy hands me the bat. Not only is it his bat from the game, thanks to Rich (Dac0sen0ne) i was able to match it to his home run the night before in Houston on 7/6/16. Needless to say this was the highlight of my collecting. Thanks for reading guys
                          Awesome story Melo!! Very happy for you, congrats! Hopefully you can get it signed in person in the future.
                          -Randy
                          rborrero14 at gmail.com

Comment

• Juan Gris
                            • Jul 2013

Wow, great story and bat! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Masimen
                              • Jun 2008

That's awesome! Congrats

Comment

• tigerdale
                                • Dec 2007

How awesome!!!! What a great story!!!! I couldn't be more happy for you!!
                                always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
                                Thank you, Dale
                                tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

Working...