Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Paragon Auctions,friend Or Foe ?

Paid on March 25, paid for overnite shipping and still nothing! He does not return emails and says he holds money orders for 10 days.Was promised this week and still nothing. I think its a one man show and am worried Im getting screwed. Did anyone else get this treatment. thankyou!

Re: Paragon Auctions,friend Or Foe ?

Didn't the auction end on 2/27/11? Are you saying you paid a month after the auction ended? I thought payment was due 15 days after invoices were sent.

He waited on my cashier's check to clear, but shipped my item about a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    Didn't the auction end on 2/27/11? Are you saying you paid a month after the auction ended? I thought payment was due 15 days after invoices were sent.

He waited on my cashier's check to clear, but shipped my item about a week later.
    yes, 10 days late! do you think its payback? international money orders are like cash. I dont know what a cashiers check is. I am glad you got your stuff though! When I Fedexed the payment there was no one to accept it. Like I said, bad communication makes me uneasy!

I think auction houses even wait for cash to clear.

Where are you sending payment from? I mean, you're either in a hurry or you're not. The faster you send payment, the faster you get your item.

If your item has to clear customs, you could be waiting a little longer. Once had a package take exactly 30 days from USA to Canada.

I think auction houses even wait for cash to clear.

Where are you sending payment from? I mean, you're either in a hurry or you're not. The faster you send payment, the faster you get your item.

If your item has to clear customs, you could be waiting a little longer. Once had a package take exactly 30 days from USA to Canada.
    no man, I gave him my fed ex acc. to overnie it. Again, he told me it would go out on wed. I checked my fedex acc. and nothing.Countless unanswered emails and no answers on their phone! I have dealt with everyone and never went through something like this! Thats why i am worried.However since you got yours i am hopefull I will get mine! I am in Montreal by the way! Thanks again!

I'm sure you'll get the item eventually.

Montreal, eh? Have only been there once, in the late 80s. A sandwich at Schwartz's, late night poutine and beers & billiards at Bar Saint Laurent (I think that's what it was called).

I'm sure you'll get the item eventually.

Montreal, eh? Have only been there once, in the late 80s. A sandwich at Schwartz's, late night poutine and beers & billiards at Bar Saint Laurent (I think that's what it was called).
    Tell me Schwartz's smoked meat wasn't like the best sandwich you have ever had! Late night poutine at Bar St. Laurent to boot. I hope you completed the Montreal experience with a trip to CHEZ PAREE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyla2000 View Post
    Paid on March 25, paid for overnite shipping and still nothing! He does not return emails and says he holds money orders for 10 days.Was promised this week and still nothing. I think its a one man show and am worried Im getting screwed. Did anyone else get this treatment. thankyou!
    Every single Auction House hangs out on here and anytime I mention something remotely negative about them, I get Nastygrams from them, so I will refrain.....If it makes you feel any better, I am experiencing similar events that you are experiencing from their last Auction. I am not really concerned yet, but I also have not received my item.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Every single Auction House hangs out on here and anytime I mention something remotely negative about them, I get Nastygrams from them, so I will refrain.....If it makes you feel any better, I am experiencing similar events that you are experiencing from their last Auction. I am not really concerned yet, but I also have not received my item.
    LOVELY ! You would think first time as an Auction HOUSE they would try to impress. I have bought hundreds of items from auction and been deceived a few times but i took the blame and did not speak out! This case has gotten to me though!

Got my items within two days of my check clearing. Very happy!!!!!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500