Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dallas Cowboys Game Used Jerseys

Does this mean their arrangement with Steiner is no longer? I have noticed that Steiner's selection is very limited and their prices have dropped. Early this year they were offering game used jerseys for around $300 which is quite a reduction from their usual $1000 asking price. Do you think Jerry is tired of paying the middle man? Susanne

No they are still strong with Steiner. All of the items I have got are older items. They are from 09 and earlier, nothing from this past season. Most of it is inventory that had Prova Group chips or old stock. The Cowboys had 460 jerseys they sold and also had over 1000 gloves they had stock piled and decided to just liquidate the inventory. Their loss wass my gain!!! I ended up with a ton of Cowboys stuff that I would of never been able to afford from Steiner.

Wow, that must be like Cowboys heaven. If you picked up some Crayton gloves or cleats I would be very interested. I have several of his items but have been unable to locate any cleats or gloves. Thank you!

Hopefully some of these will hit ebay. What other players did you see? Thanks.

They had a ton of Crayton items. They had probably 4 GU jerseys, 10 pairs of cleats, and a ton of gloves. I may can get you some.

Every Cowboy from the past 5 years. I know they still have some good players (Adams, Davis, Henry, Sensabaugh, Brookings, Crayton, Gurode, Kitna, etc) All of the top players have already sold.

Thank you! I am located in Perkins, OK and headed down to Pauls Valley today. I can try to go the the shop myself if I have time. Could you please send information where it is located to sbshort84@gmail.com? I have been to Dallas/Fort Worth many times but never to the proshop. Thank you very much! Susanne

I had a very crazy day. Long story short, the Cowboys items are back in the warehouse for inventory. They are scheduled to be sold at another location on Friday. Tent sale is April 29/April 30. I came up empty handed.