Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Arizona Cadinals Game Worn Jerseys

I was curious if anyone knew if Arizona Cardinals game worn jerseys were available for purchase or what they do with there game worn jerseys??

Re: Arizona Cadinals Game Worn Jerseys

gopack...email me at ericbledsoe66@yahoo.com i might have some info for you. Thank you

Banned

Some have hit NFL auctions. A Fitzgerald, Adrian Wilson and Dockett were on there. A Kurt Warner was consigned by the NFL to the 2010 Hunt's Super Bowl auction.

I would love to be able to find a 'Big' Dan Williams gamer from last season, but I doubt I'll be able to since he's not a starter. There's always hope

I have an Adrian Wilson that i picked up from NFL Auctions. They seem to only put up for auction "special" game jersey (i.e., pink captains patch) in which they were probably forced by the NFL to do so. I am not the most knowledgeable collector, but I have not seen to many cardinals jerseys out on the market.

Looking for a game worn Jake Plummer Cardinals, if any one has any info please pass it on.

Banned

Cool Re: Arizona Cadinals Game Worn Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by esamples83 View Post
    I have an Adrian Wilson that i picked up from NFL Auctions. They seem to only put up for auction "special" game jersey (i.e., pink captains patch) in which they were probably forced by the NFL to do so. I am not the most knowledgeable collector, but I have not seen to many cardinals jerseys out on the market.

Looking for a game worn Jake Plummer Cardinals, if any one has any info please pass it on.

You're right...the Cardinals don't seem to let a whole lot out into the marketplace. Older St.Louis/Phoenix/Arixona jerseys (pre-mid 90s) are only slightly more available, and many, if not most of them have had the NOBs removed, resulting in oftimes iffy attributions (such as the supposed Dave Duerson Cardinals jersey in a recent thread that was most likley a late 1980s jersey, and not 1991, when Duerson was there).

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by esamples83 View Post

Seen a Plummer game worn helmet somewhere. Would love to know where the best place to get Cardinals stuff (mainly Kolb) if possible.

I'm not normally into football collections but if anyone knows where I may be able to find a Patrick Peterson Cards or LSU jersey I may be interested. He just bought the house 3 houses down from me last month and I figure it may be a good ice breaker.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandAsFan View Post
    I'm not normally into football collections but if anyone knows where I may be able to find a Patrick Peterson Cards or LSU jersey I may be interested. He just bought the house 3 houses down from me last month and I figure it may be a good ice breaker.

Thanks
    Cool. I would send him a welcoming gift. Then offer to mow his lawn or hang his Christmas lights for a jersey and a photo op. Lol.