Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Ebay's New Fees

Banned

Ebay's New Fees

Had an item sell on ebay for 50.00.

Under their new fee structure, I was charged a total of 17 percent between ebay and their cc company, PayPal.

Just a little bit more, and they will be up their with the regular auction companies, and I still have to do all the work!

Banned

Re: Ebay's New Fees

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    Had an item sell on ebay for 50.00.

Under their new fee structure, I was charged a total of 17 percent between ebay and their cc company, PayPal.

Just a little bit more, and they will be up their with the regular auction companies, and I still have to do all the work!

That's just part of the equation. I just shipped a fairly expensive football from New Jersey to LA via USPS using Priority/Insured mail with a tracking number and I used one of their Priority mail boxes. The cost? $23.60

Jim

Banned

eBay keeps emailing me that they are lowering fees on July 6th or some date like that.

I sold my pujols bat. shipping and insurance was 70, and I know that paypal and fees combined will bring the total to about 300 dollars. So really what looks like a great sale, turns into a decent turnaround. Its crazy, I would rather sell off auction site to another collector all day.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/