Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Havlicek's final jersey, Chamberlain, Dr J ABA - Grey Flannel Auction looks SOLID

Can we please only call out jerseys when there is actual evidence either way, its really easy to say they have too many jerseys of said player, something must be wrong, if you do research and they don't look good than point it out. Do some research and help educate people.

Re: Havlicek's final jersey, Chamberlain, Dr J ABA - Grey Flannel Auction looks SOLID

Quote Originally Posted by justinwc80 View Post
    Can we please only call out jerseys when there is actual evidence either way, its really easy to say they have too many jerseys of said player, something must be wrong, if you do research and they don't look good than point it out. Do some research and help educate people.
    And that is exactly what i did! They had a 1990 Joe Montana "gamer" listed as a size 46 except in the image of the tagging it was a size 42. Montana always wore a size 46 Wilson. They pulled the shirt 5 minutes after our conversation ended. I applaud them for pulling the shirt but if i had not called they would have sold a fake Joe Montana gamer which already had bids of over 1700$.

So please if you are gonna make a statement like the one above have some idea of what you are talking about. I agree with the general gist of what you are saying but when someone consistently has the same high end items month after month something is fishy. I have been collecting 49ers gamers for 20 years and have only seen a handful of authentic JM gamers so it is not possible to have one every 6 months. I do my homework as everyone should.

Always buying quality 49ers shirts
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com