Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help with Sam Fuld used jersey

Hello...

For the fun of it I have been collecting Sam Fuld items ... I was interested anyone might help with the following item on ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT . I have also emailed the seller.

Also does anyone have a good source for Team USA items. I won a game used batting glove Sam Fuld awhile ago. I took a chance with this item because seller mentioned that they got it from Team USA but not letter (price was cheap). I have been trying to find a photo match but with no luck.

Thanks Barry

Banned

Re: Help with Sam Fuld used jersey

Quote Originally Posted by 101password View Post
    Hello...

For the fun of it I have been collecting Sam Fuld items ... I was interested anyone might help with the following item on ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT . I have also emailed the seller.

Also does anyone have a good source for Team USA items. I won a game used batting glove Sam Fuld awhile ago. I took a chance with this item because seller mentioned that they got it from Team USA but not letter (price was cheap). I have been trying to find a photo match but with no luck.

Thanks Barry
    Barry, the jersey on eBay looks fine. Sam played very little with the 2010 Cubs, so it may have seen light use.

Buy your Fuld items now before he becomes the first player to bat .400 in a season since Ted Williams.

Sam Fuld's Rays jersey is being auctioned off by the Rays.

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Sam Fuld's Rays jersey is being auctioned off by the Rays.
    The way they have it displayed in the photo has me worried, unless I'm completely seeing it wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period."

How does it worry you? They all seem to be as described.

It seems as if the sleeves are "tacked" down. But as I said, I just might be looking at it wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period."

The reason I questioned the item was about 2 months ago, after the Cubs convention, a few jerseys appeared on ebay with MLB stickers. One of the items as a 2010 jersey and since Sam only appeared in 19 games in 2010, I am just not aware how many jerseys are issued to a player.

i have a rays bp/spring jersey i would sell. email me if interested cubbs1232@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by 101password View Post
    The reason I questioned the item was about 2 months ago, after the Cubs convention, a few jerseys appeared on ebay with MLB stickers. One of the items as a 2010 jersey and since Sam only appeared in 19 games in 2010, I am just not aware how many jerseys are issued to a player.
    I think MLB only hologrammed the home jerseys, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans74 View Post
    It seems as if the sleeves are "tacked" down. But as I said, I just might be looking at it wrong.
    To me it looks like they used binder clips(similar to a clothes pin) to attach it to a cubicle wall so or something in order to take a picture. It doesnt look tacked to me.