Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you collect & why?

I always like to see other people collection and why they collect what they collect. I collect 1999 Houston Astros Game Used stuff as well as 2010 Giants stuff. Both of those teams I connected with for what ever reason. Pic's to come. What do you collect?

Re: What do you collect & why?

I collect what ever really appeals to me. Now, I collect drag racing stuff, Ted Kluszewski items, Anthony munoz, was ito baseball cards for awhile and still am somewhat but again, it has to perk my interest. I am always looking to see what everyone has and like to pick up odd stuff.

What is your email buster23. I may have some items that interest you
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

I also collect whatever interests me: NBA, NFL, MLB, and NCAA- primarily game-worn now, but any cool items for my collection.

But I focus my collection on my favorite teams: Charlotte Bobcats, Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Braves, and UNC Tar Heels.

Any players(and former players/alumni) of the teams mentioned above I am interested in.

That is some pretty cool storys guys. I know some people collect players and some collect teams. Collecting team game used is draining my wallet. I should just stick to 1 player LOL

Garrett.unruh@yahoo.com to reach me

I collect mostly Mets or items from players who played for the Mets. I do also have things from the Red Sox and other players I like (mostly sigs) such as Griffey jr, Aaron, Mays, Rose etc........

I'm a University of Minnesota grad and have loved the Gophers since I could walk. I collect U of M football game used jerseys, helmets, etc. and former Gophers. I also collect vintage Big Ten game used helmets and other "smaller" Minnesota college helmets.

Shawn Kennedy
    Gridiron Heroes

Thanks for asking!!! I collect game used / game worn jerseys from any sport, at any professional level, with the last name of ALEXANDER on the back. To date I have about 70 - 75 jerseys. I also have a couple of Russian Alexander jerseys as well as an Italian soccer jersey. I started this collection in the late 80's for my son, Alex. I stopped collecting in the 90's but started back up in early 2000. Most of my jerseys have been purchased since then.

I also collect Cincinnati Reds and Dallas Cowboys game worn items as well as memorabilia from the 70's - early 80's.

You can do a search on this forum to view all the Alexander jerseys I have. Key in the words GAME USED ALEXANDER.

Take care.

Jeff

I collect 1993 and 2008 Phillies game-used items. Mostly Darren Daulton from 93 and team signed balls and helmets and what not. I connected with both of those teams so hard.

i used to collect Jets and ex Jets stuff. But now just Jets jerseys,helmets, and cleats. I am thinking of trying to collect the AFL jerseys they wore but not sure though i have a few. I also have a few jerseys of Jets players from when they played for other teams but that added up real fast and now i just collect what i said.