Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1929tudor
    • Oct 2010

Where to buy bat plastic sleeves

I have received many bats over the past couple years and some of the bats came with a long plastic sleeve. It's like a big long baggie. It's not the hard bat tube with the rubber caps. I have emailed a few of the guys I bought the bats from but they came with the bats they sold so they don't know. Anybody know where to buy those. Thanks.gosox59@msn.com
  • 5kRunner
    • Aug 2007

Re: Where to buy bat plastic sleeves

I've received those too. I assumed they were intended for posters, etc. Like these: http://www.uline.com/BL_119/Poster-Bags
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    sigpic

Comment

• 1929tudor
      • Oct 2010

My email is gosox59@msn.com. for the bat sleeves. Not what is posted above. Wish you could edit these posts. Not sure why that option isn't there. Thanks

Comment

• Tay1038
        • Dec 2005

Has anyone ever seen these made out of bubble wrap? I'm curious as I would like to order some.
        Email: Tay1038@aol.com
        - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• Klattsy
          • Aug 2010

Sorry to bump an old thread but i am looking for these too.

I need to store my bats in the garage and there is a slight bit of dust in there. Would like to store them in these clear sleeves before putting on a rack of sorts (no idea what this might be yet). If i had the money id get the tubes but they are $30 Each to bring to Australia. Most of my bats aren't worth that...

Thanks.

Comment

• TigersCubs84
            • Feb 2015

Only place I've seen these was on a new purchased bat. Someone at Rawlings could tell you. Have a few with Rawlings logo.

Comment

Working...