Kurt Suzuki LS black P72, bat shows no use. Would be a good bat to take to the cage, if your looking to swing some pro wood. $65

Kila Ka'aihue LS blonde s318, bat shows nice use. There is a small crack mid way up, with minor wood displacement. The bat is also a error bat, one of the A's in Ka'aihue in printed upside down. The knob and barrel have bin blacked out. $85

Benny Agbayani Rawings wine color bat, shows good use. The bat is from the 99 season and is a tides bats. The bat is cracked, repaired, and missing no pieces. It is also signed at mid barrel. Number 44 is written on the knob a barrel ends, which was bennys tides number. $85

Bronson Sardinha Zinger, the bat is wine colored and shows good use. The bat is cracked, repaired, and missing no pieces. Nothing written on knob or barrel. $55

Dane Sardinha LS black, bat shows heavy use. The bat has tape on the handle and a lot of mota. The bat is cracked, repaired, no missing pieces. The bat is also signed mid barrel. His number 59 is written on the knob. $60

I also have a Benny Agbayani game used mets hat, it's signed on the brim in silver. The hat is size 7-3/8, shows good use, and is all blue with orange lettering. $85

Shipping is a extra $12.75 for each bat, add $5 for each additional. The hat will $7 to ship. Paypal is fine, but only as a presonal transaction. Email me for more info, I'll try to pictures up this evening.