Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Few Hawaii Born Bats For Sale.

Kurt Suzuki LS black P72, bat shows no use. Would be a good bat to take to the cage, if your looking to swing some pro wood. $65

Kila Ka'aihue LS blonde s318, bat shows nice use. There is a small crack mid way up, with minor wood displacement. The bat is also a error bat, one of the A's in Ka'aihue in printed upside down. The knob and barrel have bin blacked out. $85

Benny Agbayani Rawings wine color bat, shows good use. The bat is from the 99 season and is a tides bats. The bat is cracked, repaired, and missing no pieces. It is also signed at mid barrel. Number 44 is written on the knob a barrel ends, which was bennys tides number. $85

Bronson Sardinha Zinger, the bat is wine colored and shows good use. The bat is cracked, repaired, and missing no pieces. Nothing written on knob or barrel. $55

Dane Sardinha LS black, bat shows heavy use. The bat has tape on the handle and a lot of mota. The bat is cracked, repaired, no missing pieces. The bat is also signed mid barrel. His number 59 is written on the knob. $60

I also have a Benny Agbayani game used mets hat, it's signed on the brim in silver. The hat is size 7-3/8, shows good use, and is all blue with orange lettering. $85

Shipping is a extra $12.75 for each bat, add $5 for each additional. The hat will $7 to ship. Paypal is fine, but only as a presonal transaction. Email me for more info, I'll try to pictures up this evening.

Re: Few Hawaii Born Bats For Sale.

Wow Scott, how come you selling part of your collection? Unfortunately I try to collect only one bat from each player, except for Kurt Suzuki. LMK if you want to sell your Suzuki Marucci bat, or any other bat of his that I don't have.

Good luck with your sales.

Rick

Here are a couple of pictures of the bats and hat.

Email for additional photo's
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post
    Wow Scott, how come you selling part of your collection? Unfortunately I try to collect only one bat from each player, except for Kurt Suzuki. LMK if you want to sell your Suzuki Marucci bat, or any other bat of his that I don't have.

Good luck with your sales.

Rick
    Thanks Rick, picked up a nice lot of minor league bats, so I need the rack space and a little extra cash. Also sent you a email.

Hi Scott,
    I understand its not listed as for sale but I would pay well for your Mike Lum bat if it is uncracked/unrepaired, has his number on knob, and you decided to part with it. He was my childhood hero, here's a pic of me as a kid with him, circa 1973 or so.
    I had a Braves jersey at one point but sold it because all the red trim had turned pink and it just didn't look good.
    Please keep it in mind and e-mail me if interested in parting with it.
    Thanks.

Mike in Georgia
    historydogs@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Number9 View Post
    Hi Scott,
    I understand its not listed as for sale but I would pay well for your Mike Lum bat if it is uncracked/unrepaired, has his number on knob, and you decided to part with it. He was my childhood hero, here's a pic of me as a kid with him, circa 1973 or so.
    I had a Braves jersey at one point but sold it because all the red trim had turned pink and it just didn't look good.
    Please keep it in mind and e-mail me if interested in parting with it.
    Thanks.

Mike in Georgia
    historydogs@yahoo.com
    Mike, Thats a great picture. Thanks for the offer, but I'm really not looking to move the Lum. If I come upon an extra or ever move mine, I will let you know.

Aloha Scott

Hi Scott,
    I totally understand. I didnt think it was available, just thought I should ask. Am glad you have it.
    Thanks, and happy collecting.

Mike

Scott, I sent you a email in reguards to the Kurt Suzuki & Dane Sardinha bats.

Rick

Hey Scott

Got the bats today & the look great.

Rick

Scott... do you still have the Suzuki P72 for sale? or any other Suzuki bats that you wanna sell?

Rick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]