Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

MLB authenticated game used commemorative baseballs

I am looking for MLB authenticated game used commemorative logo baseballs. Any authenticated ball with a logo other than the MLB logo is what I am collecting. I have a large collection and I am trying to track down some of the baseballs I am missing. If you have any you are willing to part with I will pay good money for baseballs that I don't currently have. Email me with any offers to lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Banned

Arrow Re: MLB authenticated game used commemorative baseballs

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    I am looking for MLB authenticated game used commemorative logo baseballs. Any authenticated ball with a logo other than the MLB logo is what I am collecting. I have a large collection and I am trying to track down some of the baseballs I am missing. If you have any you are willing to part with I will pay good money for baseballs that I don't currently have. Email me with any offers to lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com.
    I have two "logo" baseballs. Neither is MLB Authenticated, but both are GU and are priced accordingly due to lack of MLB papers. One is a 2006 Opening Day baseball, while the other is a 1997 NL Division Series ball. Asking $15 each or $25/both ppd.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com