Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Calling out ALL Jesus Montero Collectors! Lets see what you got!

Just finished a section of my basement with all his game used stuff i've got my hands on these past few years. I got some more g/u bats from Jesus here in the last few weeks so the cabinet is a little bare in the pics. Let me know what you think and let me see what you've got!

This is Spring Training 2011~ My wife and I got to hang out with Montero's entire family for a few days.

Re: Calling out ALL Jesus Montero Collectors! Lets see what you got!

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Just finished a section of my basement with all his game used stuff i've got my hands on these past few years. I got some more g/u bats from Jesus here in the last few weeks so the cabinet is a little bare in the pics. Let me know what you think and let me see what you've got!

This is Spring Training 2011~ My wife and I got to hang out with Montero's entire family for a few days.
    WOW awesome items. Is the red white and blue star flag jersey from July 4th?

Awesome Items!!!! Where did you get that giant Thunder logo?

They #48 stars and stripes jersey is game worn from 2009 when he was with Trenton and the #45 red white blue is game worn from Scranton 2010. Both jerseys are from the July 4th auctions at the stadium.

I had my framing shop cut that logo from a picture I gave them. They do excellent work on custom framing.

Great framing all throughout the room! Great looking display you have there. How much do those customized frames end up running?

Thanks

Great framing all throughout the room! Great looking display you have there. How much do those customized frames end up running?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AutographAddiction View Post

Thanks

The place I go charges 225 per jersey but if you get 10+ done its 170 per. They do excellent work

The place I go charges 225 per jersey but if you get 10+ done its 170 per. They do excellent work
    I can tell! Great work.

They #48 stars and stripes jersey is game worn from 2009 when he was with Trenton and the #45 red white blue is game worn from Scranton 2010. Both jerseys are from the July 4th auctions at the stadium.

I had my framing shop cut that logo from a picture I gave them. They do excellent work on custom framing.

Do you know if anyone might have a stars of stripes jersey for sale? any player?

Quote Originally Posted by smallpapi View Post
    Do you know if anyone might have a stars of stripes jersey for sale? any player?
    There are some on the MiLB auction.

http://www.milbauctions.com/gallery.cfm