Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NBA & Other Basketball Game Worn WANTED

Always looking and paying top dollar for the best of items of NBA stars of today and yesterday. Retired players of interest include Maravich, Russell, Chamberlain, Jordan, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Scottie Pippen, Barkley, etc. Current players of interest include Kobe, LeBron, Shaq, Blake Griffin, John Wall, Dwyane Wade, Durant, Duncan, Dwight, Carmelo, Chris Paul, etc. Looking for game worn jerseys (or complete uniforms), shoes, warmups, and unusual items. I also collect Championship/Finals player rings. Team or player documentation a plus. I can be reached at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Re: NBA & Other Basketball Game Worn WANTED

To the top. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

i just saw GameWornUniforms.com got a ton of newer Utah Jazz jerseys, etc. Not sure all they have, I was interested in the Goran Suton but thought the price was a bit steep.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

I have some items that would be of interest to you. Items include A couple pairs of Kobe shoes, Kobe used warm ups, Derek Fisher used shorts (99-00), Robert Horry used Laker shooting shirt, Laker shooting shirt signed by Magic, Kareem, Rambis, Worthy, Jerry West auto jersey, Shoes signed by Lamar, Kobe, Bynum, Walton, and about ten more, Basketball signed by Bill Walton and lot more. There is too much for me to list. I have football and baseball items as well. I am not selling all but doing some spring cleaning. I just really have way too much stuff. I would like to refine my collection. matt@zacky.net

Perhaps you might be interested in the following game worn jerseys:

JKidd-Nets gray
    VCarter-Nets white
    Billy Knight- Kansas City Kings white
    Herb Williams-Mavs white

Please email rundmkev@yahoo.com for pics

Still looking. Thank you.

To the top. Thank you for looking.

Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Always looking and paying top dollar for the best of items of NBA stars of today and yesterday. Retired players of interest include Maravich, Russell, Chamberlain, Jordan, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Scottie Pippen, Barkley, etc. Current players of interest include Kobe, LeBron, Shaq, Blake Griffin, John Wall, Dwyane Wade, Durant, Duncan, Dwight, Carmelo, Chris Paul, etc. Looking for game worn jerseys (or complete uniforms), shoes, warmups, and unusual items. I also collect Championship/Finals player rings. Team or player documentation a plus. I can be reached at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Anyone?