Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Albert Pujols H&B Bat on Ebay??

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am the owner of the H&B bat on Ebay. The bat and signature is 100% Authentic. The winner will be provided with a LOA signed by me.

This bat was just laying around my Grandma's house in The Dominican Republic so decided to grab it and had Albert sign it. We used this bat as kids and cherished it like our hearts. In the Dominican Republic we normally used regular sticks to play baseball so when we got this bat it really meant the world to us. After we migrated to the states in 96 we left the bat behind. The bat was then used for household chores.

If you watch the Dove commercial that featured Albert you can see me flexing my muscles next to him when we were young boys lol.

The bat is being listed by "Indeplistingservice" which is a friend of mine who lives in the Independence, MO area (home of Harry S. Truman and "The Machine He's been getting alot of crap since he listed the bat so please be nice to him lol.

My email address id pablopujols10@hotmail.com, if you have any questions about this bat feel free to hit me up!

Thanks to everyone and God Bless!!

Pablo Pujols

Re: Albert Pujols H&B Bat on Ebay??

Interesting bat. So they used it as a hammer!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Albert-Pujols-si...item19c5138628
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Hammer, Door stop, etc. When I seen the bat I could not believe it. It's the first REAL bat any of us ever got to swing. A friend of the family who traveled to the states brought this bat to our family. Baseball has always been our passion and this bat brought even more love. Maybe the next owner will let his kid swing it for good luck!

Pablo Pujols

No one is buying this story right? Is the autograph authentic maybe, but other than that its an old bat. I am not sure how you can verify something that was "described to you". I can say my right foot is left, dont mean it is.

I really hope nobody takes this hammer/screwdriver/bat thing to heart. I'm sure if this guy was legit he could easily get his hands on a real Albert bat that has been used in a MLB game and not something like this. What's next, a baseball Albert used to brush his teeth with growing up?

Hey guys, the autograph is legit, and I have contacted Pablo by his personal e-mail address, and from our discussions about another matter I can vowge (is that how you spell that?) for him. It's a neat story and very plausible given the area they grew up in.

I was just going thru some old posts, and I came across this thread. I hope nobody on this board won this auction or any auction from this seller, because they are trying to rip people off on Ebay.

They might be related to Albert Pujols, but that doesn't mean they are honest. I have been following a few auctions from this seller and another seller, who are both exclusively selling items that are stated to be signed by Albert and obtained by a relative. I assume that it is the OP of this thread, and he is associated with both Ebay sellers.

It seems that the items were originally sold under the ID "mygreatauctionz", and some are still sold under this seller. But when they started to get some negative feedback and question of autograph authenticity, they switched to the seller called "indeptlistingservice".

But here is the kicker. Check out the auctions for the above mentioned bat. The first auction for the bat by "indeptlistingservice" was won by none other than "mygreatauctionz". Can you say shill bidding? But I guess the price didn't go high enough to get out of the shill. And the idiot even left himself positive feedback! The bat was then relisted and sold for about $115 more than the original auction to another buyer.

You know the old adage... If it is too good to be true... If this guy really had access to Albert, why is he getting junk signed like the bat. Why not get baseballs or nice photos. And everything is signed in the wrong type or color pen. If you are going to sell, then at least do some research on what needs to happen to get it signed correct.

Buyer Beware!!

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this guy was bogus !!
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

I'm sorry for all of you that feel that way about me. I guess this is why I was told it wasn't a good idea to join GUU. I'm bogus?? Think what you want! I thank the people who defend the the Pujols name.

Thanks, Pablo Jael Pujols

pablopujols10@hotmail.com

Oh yea and to clear things up, I gave my items to a friend to sell for me in the Independence area...Anything that may have happened on ebay A) I do not know about B) I do not have control over any auction. One thing I can tell you is that there is a rat that works at JSA who deals with David Archibald, who was banned from GUU multiple times. When my family stopped getting him items (due to him getting forgeries and mixing them up with our items claiming it to be from one of our family members) he told that rat a JSA not to pass any of our items. My uncle sent in a bat one time and got a call from guess who? David archibald! this guy doesn't even work at JSA!!! This is when I knew there was a problem!!

I really don't care about the situation you are in as far as selling items. I'm not interested in buying anything from you 2 months ago or right now. People had concerns about why someone was selling an old hammer bat that was supposed to be the bat Albert used growing up. Another board member called you out on different auctions on ebay that didn't look right. Some might believe the story some might not. Keep telling it and I'm sure you'll sell some more "Pujols" items to the ones who truly think you are legit. You just won't see any of my cash. And if this site is such a bad idea, please don't post anymore.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET