Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Albert Pujols H&B Bat on Ebay??

Scott, I thank you for your input. I also appreciate the photo you sent me with Jesus Montero's father (who ever the heck that is).

God Bless

Pablo Pujols

I guess u missed the entire point of me sending that to you. So I'll explain. You sent a picture standing next to Albert thus making it believable to most that you are somehow related to him. I'm guessing to prove the hammer/screwdriver/bat was authentic. So I sent u a picture of me with Jesus Montero's dad and asked u if I could now start selling his items as "family" type items. Do you see the point now? Anyways this issue is dead and like I said before I have no interest in your items and wanted to give my thoughts on the item you posted on ebay.

Before I go I was wondering if you were going to try and sell the splint Albert is going to be wearing for the next 4-6?/? I'll be looking for it on ebay here soon. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, here ya go.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...rdinals-pujols
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    I guess u missed the entire point of me sending that to you. So I'll explain. You sent a picture standing next to Albert thus making it believable to most that you are somehow related to him. I'm guessing to prove the hammer/screwdriver/bat was authentic. So I sent u a picture of me with Jesus Montero's dad and asked u if I could now start selling his items as "family" type items. Do you see the point now? Anyways this issue is dead and like I said before I have no interest in your items and wanted to give my thoughts on the item you posted on ebay.

Before I go I was wondering if you were going to try and sell the splint Albert is going to be wearing for the next 4-6?/? I'll be looking for it on ebay here soon. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, here ya go.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...rdinals-pujols
    What's funny is that anyone can make up a name and email, pull a pic off the web, and say that he is related to a famous ballplayer.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Just want people to know that David archibald was NOT the perp. mixing in the real autos with fake. I have extended my apologies to David and wanted to make that clear.

Thanks, Pablo Pujols

"The Machine" will be repaired in no time God willing!

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo2k11 View Post
    Just want people to know that David archibald was NOT the perp. mixing in the real autos with fake. I have extended my apologies to David and wanted to make that clear.

Thanks, Pablo Pujols

"The Machine" will be repaired in no time God willing!
    Haha, "repaired". Classic.

hahah so lets get this "story" straight.

Someone else is forging autographs

Someone else has a problem with you at JSA

Someone else is "selling" the bat

Someone else shill bids this bat

Am I missing any other shady activity being put on someone else? How about this, if you are going to drop a famous persons name who you claim to be related to, try to avoid scams on a constant basis if somehow you feel this gains you credibility.

scam, scam, scam. This kind of crap cost people money.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

How can you say that you are not responsible for the auctions on Ebay?

The auctions stated that a COA from Pablo Pujols would be included with the item, and that you got them signed. Also, I contacted the seller on ebay and she told me that she worked for Pablo Pujols?! Doesn't add up.

And they had an auction for a MLB authenticated game used base signed by Albert that mysteriously disappeared. It was not ended by the seller. It just disappeared off of Ebay. Can't even look it up anymore. Makes me think that Ebay took the auction down due to some type of complaint or authenticity issue.

You speak with no knowledge whatsoever. I know it seems unfair for someone like me to be in your world so I will just end my communication here with this last message. For the people who sent me those great email messages, thanks! I really love talking baseball. I don't sell any autos for me to get ahead. There are alot of kids I grew up with in The Dominican republic who have no homes, no food, no education.

I don't drive a Ferrari. I don't own a big home. I still reside in the same town I've lived at for many years. The town that made Albert Pujols, the great guy he is today. Its unfortunate what happened to him. I don't know if Scott was trying to be funny in his last comments but Albert doesn't have anything to do with any of this.

After looking at your comments about ebay I went ahead and and looked at the feedback under indeplistingservice. The feedback is 100% positive. As for the "shill bidding," mygreatauctionz" is in no way tied to "indeplistingservice"
    They are TWO different entities. The Lady who runs "mygreatauctionz" has attended a couple signings and was provided COA's for her items. She gets Pujols items from several different people not just me.

When I asked her why she won the bat and didn't buy it..this is what she replied "I just wanted to know who was selling that bat because things were stolen a couple of years ago from one of your relatives in Independence." (Which is actually true but thats a whole different subject.)

Again, I will not sit here and argue so I will just go my way, please go yours.
    For the people who want to talk baseball, or Jesus I can do that all day

Thanks and God Bless

Pablo Pujols

Cool Re: Albert Pujols H&B Bat on Ebay??

Wow can u believe this clown? I've seen so many cons year after year and I'm never surprised what pops up anymore. It's always someone else's fault or some sort of bleeding heart story.

I also love the "I know it seems unfair for someone like me to be in your world" line. I have no idea if you are trying to imply you are above us collectors and actually travel around with Albert living the good life or throwing him BP or something but you are selling old crap bats and claiming Albert used that bat growing up and so on. Do us all a favor and take your scams to craigslist or a flee market you deadbeat.

God Bless
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET