Just wanted to let you guys know that I am the owner of the H&B bat on Ebay. The bat and signature is 100% Authentic. The winner will be provided with a LOA signed by me.

This bat was just laying around my Grandma's house in The Dominican Republic so decided to grab it and had Albert sign it. We used this bat as kids and cherished it like our hearts. In the Dominican Republic we normally used regular sticks to play baseball so when we got this bat it really meant the world to us. After we migrated to the states in 96 we left the bat behind. The bat was then used for household chores.

If you watch the Dove commercial that featured Albert you can see me flexing my muscles next to him when we were young boys lol.

The bat is being listed by "Indeplistingservice" which is a friend of mine who lives in the Independence, MO area (home of Harry S. Truman and "The Machine He's been getting alot of crap since he listed the bat so please be nice to him lol.

My email address id pablopujols10@hotmail.com, if you have any questions about this bat feel free to hit me up!

Thanks to everyone and God Bless!!

Pablo Pujols