Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Dawson Expos Jacket On Ebay

I love the description of this jacket.The only thing you know for sure is that yes its an Expos jacket and Dawson did sign it ! Someone adds a 10 inside the jacket, along with the existing 6 and voila, Its now a Dawson Gamer. I own 6 of these jackets and none have multiple no's. These jackets were late 80's and 90's jackets.The hawk was long gone by then.

Re: Dawson Expos Jacket On Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyla2000 View Post
    I love the description of this jacket.The only thing you know for sure is that yes its an Expos jacket and Dawson did sign it ! Someone adds a 10 inside the jacket, along with the existing 6 and voila, Its now a Dawson Gamer. I own 6 of these jackets and none have multiple no's. These jackets were late 80's and 90's jackets.The hawk was long gone by then.
    Sorry forgot to add the Expos didnt use the fleurs de lys on there logos t'ill 92.! SO this is absolutely a game worn Expos jacket signed but NOT used by DAWSON! Didnt need much research to figure this won out GAYNOR !!!!

Re: Dawson Expos Jacket On Ebay

Jacket has mysteriously disappeared off of ebay! Ali is well in the world again!