Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pietraynor
    • Nov 2005

Re: Mets Game Used Turn Back the Clock jersey arrived today from Steiner

I have a G/U Pedro Martinez "Cubans" jersey from the '05 game at Pittsburgh on ebay at this time. Jay

Comment

• TNTtoys
      • Aug 2006

DC -- thank you very much for putting the Woodward pics up!! -- Nick
      Looking for ...
      Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
      Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
      Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• dcrules01
        • Nov 2005

TNT did you win the Teufel????
        Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• dcrules01
          • Nov 2005

Id love that Cubans gamer just a little out of reach at the moment..Mercury Mets gamers I only have an authentic..Id like to see a gamer though..

Comment

• TNTtoys
            • Aug 2006

Yes, I did win the Teufel...now I'm all tapped out!!!

Seriously, the oddest thing about the past couple of weeks is that I am a second baseman, and though it was not planned, I wound up with the jerseys of the starting 2B of 1986 and the 2006 20th anniversary series.

I'm looking at framing one, and putting the other away as an investment.
            Looking for ...

Comment

• dcrules01
              • Nov 2005

Id love the Backman it ends tonight...It might be out of my reach though im pushing the bank account now..

Congrats..I know the owners of the Sisk,Teufel,Tucker ,Hernandez and My own Oliver

Comment

• metsbats
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by dcrules01
                Id love the Backman it ends tonight...It might be out of my reach though im pushing the bank account now..

Congrats..I know the owners of the Sisk,Teufel,Tucker ,Hernandez and My own Oliver

What were the final prices on the 86 Retros for Sisk, Teufel?

Thanks
                -David
                metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• dcrules01
                  • Nov 2005

Ummmm The guy I know I got the Sisk for $325

Comment

• dcrules01
                    • Nov 2005

Backman went for $510 ..I didnt get it

Comment

• metsbats
                      • Nov 2005

Thanks for the updates Scott!
                      metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• Kid4hof03
                        • Nov 2005

I'm getting jealous! I'm still waiting for my Julio Franco uniform to show up. The UPS truck pulled up today and I got all excited, the driver took a package to my neighbor and drove away .

Abe

Comment

• dcrules01
                          • Nov 2005

That sucks....Its nice to know people that have other game worns tbc Mets...

Comment

• TNTtoys
                            • Aug 2006

Earlier this week I predicted that the 4 1986 tbtc jerseys would go in the following order from highest to lowest -- Backman, Hearn, Teufel, Sisk. Rationale -- Backman was easily the fan favorite of the bunch. Hearn will be the last of the 4 auctioned, hence, those who may have missed out on any of the others might bid this one higher being that it's the last one... leaving Teufel and Sisk -- which I thought Teufel would go for a bit higher than the Sisk. Well, it was close... The Teufel went for $315, the Sisk for $310.

Does anyone know what the BANNISTER was auctioned for??? This one has been kept pretty hush-hush...
                            Looking for ...

Comment

• dcrules01
                              • Nov 2005

I thought the Bannister was $195 because he wasnt in uniform? There are still a few players siting at Steiner.Will they auction them off??

Comment

• metsbats
                                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by indyred
                                Nice pics of the Hernandez jersey. How many Throwback jersey games have Mets been in the last few years. Have any Cubans jersey surfaced or Mercury Mets gamers from the Turn Ahead The Clock promotion from a few years back.....

In 1999 the Mets wore TBTC replicas of the 1969 Road jerseys. I believe they may have wore a TBTC replica of the 69 Home jerseys for a game or two also. Then in 2002, they made a feeble attempt to do a TBTC to 1986 with Rawlings jerseys without the 25th anniversary patch. The 2006 Retros are so much better!

-David
                                metsbats86@aol.com

Comment

Working...