Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Mets Game Used Turn Back the Clock jersey arrived today from Steiner

Nice pictures DC. You must have had some nice seats for that game.

DC -- Awesome shots of Tucker... Would you happen to have any of Woodward from the game??? I haven't gotten my Woodward jersey yet but when I do, I would love to photo match it -- Thanks

These are the only ones for Woodward..

Here's photo of Rick Down's 86 Retro.
    -David
    Attached Images Attached Images  

nice they are all nice

Speaking of older-style Mets jerseys, did you guys see the Strawberry and Gooden 1988 Mets All-Star-Game Worn Uniforms that were on eBay this past month? What did you think of them? I think the Strawberry (jersey and pants) went for under $600. And I know the Gooden (jersey, pants, and equipment bag) was last listed with a min. bid of $700, though I'm not sure whether it sold. They looked good to me, but what do the Mets experts think?

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

I saw the Strawberry All Star on Ebay I dont think it sold, I could be wrong I saw it was relisted a few times bcuz no one bought it. I asked the guy about the items. I wasn't too comfortable with it and I asked a few of the members here about it and what there opinions were and we all came to the same conclusion that the tagging was a bit strange on it. So I didnt take the chance to bid and I let that one go.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    I saw the Strawberry All Star on Ebay I dont think it sold, I could be wrong I saw it was relisted a few times bcuz no one bought it. I asked the guy about the items. I wasn't too comfortable with it and I asked a few of the members here about it and what there opinions were and we all came to the same conclusion that the tagging was a bit strange on it. So I didnt take the chance to bid and I let that one go.
    Jason,

The Strawberry 1988 A.S. uniform did indeed sell (for $596):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220010775585

The high bidder (a game used dealer named "championshipsportsinvestments") seems pretty happy with it:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...:feedback:2:us

What is wrong with the tagging on this Strawberry?

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Ok well as long as he is happy with it. Thats whats counts!!!

As mentioned before I spoke with a few of the members here as I am not familiar with All Star Game Used items. The questioning of the tagging was the It says Strawberry 1988 All Star, I or neither did the members here I asked ever seen that before. I myself have a few All Star Game Used Jerseys and they dont have anything showing the Players name or it stating All Star. As I said I wasn't comfortable with it so I let it go. He ran that Auction on Ebay about 3 times. Which tells me there is a good possiblity others questioned it too.

[quote=suave1477;19475]The questioning of the tagging was the It says Strawberry 1988 All Star, I or neither did the members here I asked ever seen that before. I myself have a few All Star Game Used Jerseys and they dont have anything showing the Players name or it stating All Star. [quote]

Jason,

Thanks. Very interesting. I thought about buying the Gooden uniform from the seller. I thought it was reasonably priced at $700. Can you post photos of your 1988 Mets All Star Jerseys? I'd like to compare the tagging. Thanks again,

Reid