X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

Re: Mets Game Used Turn Back the Clock jersey arrived today from Steiner

Well I bought a Steiner Yankees Game Used jersey about a year ago to wear it has the hologram on it and I always dry clean it and till this day the hologram is still on and still looks new.

Comment

• metsbats
      • Nov 2005

Today I received the jersey which was given to Ed Hearn to take home with him on the night of 8/19. These were the gift jersey and not the ceremony worn and is tagged set 2 2006 size 54. Assumption would be the one he wore is a set 1 but will find out for sure.

David
      Attached Files
      metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• ham1963
        • Apr 2006

I won the Sandy Alomar jersey on MLB auctions the other day. I know some of you are talking about wearing your jerseys but it would be hard for me because of the major dirt stain on my Tucker jersey. Plus I will listen to any offers or trades for the Alomar jersey just e-mail me at
        ham1963@earthlink.net

John Hamilton

Comment

• TNTtoys
          • Aug 2006

I have finally come to the party... would have provided photos much earlier but I have only just received the Woodward jersey this week. Both jerseys are Set 1, 2006. The Woodward has some faint dirt marks on it; the Teufel is clean.
          Attached Files
          Looking for ...
          Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
          Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
          Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• kylehess10
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by metsbats
            I'm curious. For all you gentlemen who plan on wearing your 86 retro jerseys, aren't you afraid the steiner MLB hologram will fall off??
            No offense guys, but why would you spend a couple hundred dollars for a game worn jersey so you can wear it yourself?? Why not just buy an '86 Mets jersey for like $100 on eBay?
            kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
            http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• dcrules01
              • Nov 2005

Awseome TNT just pain awseome..Im not wearing my Oliver
              Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• jake33
                • Nov 2005

Kyle, the point is that the value of the jersey always holds, if you buy an authentic jersey the second you wear it, it goes down in price, SOME would say the same with game used jerseys, but none the less it will always be a game used jersye,

PLUS the wow factor of people saying "where did you get that?"

Plus the quality is always better on gamers than authentics, and with authentics they usually have a poor cut to them instead of a custom cut.

But if you are talking just dolalrs and nothing else, yeah an authentic would be better

Comment

• dcrules01
                  • Nov 2005

I bought the Oliver gamer and I also bought the Wright authentic..Trust me the Oliver jersey is better quality than the Wright..The Wright is flimsy .But since I can never own a Wright tbc gamer that one is fine to wear around for me and my Oliver will hang proudly..

Comment

• dcrules01
                    • Nov 2005

Im agreeing with you.I have a gamer version which quality is top notch and a tbc authentic that sells on MLB the quality for the price is dissapointing.I should have spent the $200 on a game issued to wear..You beat me in price on the Wright authentic I paid a little over a $100.I live about 15 minutes from the Majestic outlet store which is a definite benefit to me instaed of shopping on mlb.

Comment

• LIMATIME
                      • May 2010

Does anyone know if there was a Jose Lima Retro Mets Jersey from 2006? I would be interested in purchasing.

Comment

Working...