X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • al3xmac10
    Banned
    • Dec 2008

Re: NBA Showoff Thread!

Do not remember if I posted these before, but....

Kobe Bryant game used auto jersey & shorts, w/ D.C. Sports Collectibles LOA
    Carmelo Anthony game used auto ROOKIE jersey, w/ Beckett Authentic hologram & COA
    Kevin Love game used auto UCLA jersey, w/ California Sports Investments LOA

Comment

• KINGSFAN209
      • Jul 2013

1986 Reggie Theus signed game worn warm up jacket & pants.

Comment

• jmeekins33
        • Jul 2013

Got these 2007-08 Kobe Bryant game worn road shorts recently. Originally sourced from DC sports.

Comment

• mickeymbz
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

2013/2014 Home Damion Lillard Blazers . Worn in multiple games tween oct thru dec 2013.
          Attached Files

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by mickeymbz
            2013/2014 Home Damion Lillard Blazers . Worn in multiple games tween oct thru dec 2013.

Very nice! He had a hell of a series vs Houston!

Surprised though, I thought you only collected Lakers for the most part?

Comment

• lbjused
              • Oct 2013

Brons 1st All Star MVP Shooting Shirt

Comment

• PAC
                Banned
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VerifiedAutographsCom
                Grant Hill Phoenix Suns Playoff jersey worn in two games.
                Weakest photo "match" ever

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                  • Apr 2007

Mitch Richmond 1994-95 Photomatched game used and autographed Kings jersey with Team Letter (from SCP Auctions - Newport Sports Museum)

I've recently starting picking up some NBA jerseys, I picked up a Vince Carter 2000-01 Raptors home jersey with a Heat team letter, and a Reggie Miller 1994-95 jersey from the SCP auction with a Pacers team letter stating it's donation to the Newport Sports Museum. I will start off with a post of the Richmond that I had photomatched based off of auction photos, it came in the mail today!

I've matched up all of the mesh holes around the numbers and lettering, the NBA logo has the same white indents on the right edge of the red part of the logo and the loose thread sticking up in the picture is still loose on the jersey. The jersey shows a good amount of wash wear as there are many loose threads.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• joshmiller0
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by MichaelofSF
                    Mitch Richmond 1994-95 Photomatched game used and autographed Kings jersey with Team Letter (from SCP Auctions - Newport Sports Museum)

I've recently starting picking up some NBA jerseys, I picked up a Vince Carter 2000-01 Raptors home jersey with a Heat team letter, and a Reggie Miller 1994-95 jersey from the SCP auction with a Pacers team letter stating it's donation to the Newport Sports Museum. I will start off with a post of the Richmond that I had photomatched based off of auction photos, it came in the mail today!

I've matched up all of the mesh holes around the numbers and lettering, the NBA logo has the same white indents on the right edge of the red part of the logo and the loose thread sticking up in the picture is still loose on the jersey. The jersey shows a good amount of wash wear as there are many loose threads.
                    I was going to bid on this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vince-Carter...vip=true&rt=nc
                    which was a 99-2000 jersey, but the COA was from steve stowe who, from what I could find, was only with the heat for 8 years... Being that the jersey was about 14 years old, I was hesitant to bid... the price was right, but doubt pushed me away...

Where did you get yours, if you don't mind me asking...

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by joshmiller0
                      I was going to bid on this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vince-Carter...vip=true&rt=nc
                      which was a 99-2000 jersey, but the COA was from steve stowe who, from what I could find, was only with the heat for 8 years... Being that the jersey was about 14 years old, I was hesitant to bid... the price was right, but doubt pushed me away...

Where did you get yours, if you don't mind me asking...
                      Josh,
                      Yes I got mine from eBay. The concern is a legitimate one. I felt confident enough in the jersey at the price (possibilities: acquired before Stowe came into that position possibly, or maybe Stowe was with the club previously but in a different position, maybe the jersey isn't what it is stated to be).

Upon receipt there are some fabric snags on the jersey which could be from game use or any other object that snagged the cloth. If you are looking for a carter raptors jersey there are two listed on the collector to collector classifieds currently. I have no specific knowledge of those but maybe they are what you are looking for. Thanks for the info.

Michael

Comment

• joshmiller0
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by MichaelofSF
                        Josh,
                        Yes I got mine from eBay. The concern is a legitimate one. I felt confident enough in the jersey at the price (possibilities: acquired before Stowe came into that position possibly, or maybe Stowe was with the club previously but in a different position, maybe the jersey isn't what it is stated to be).

Upon receipt there are some fabric snags on the jersey which could be from game use or any other object that snagged the cloth. If you are looking for a carter raptors jersey there are two listed on the collector to collector classifieds currently. I have no specific knowledge of those but maybe they are what you are looking for. Thanks for the info.

Michael
                        Thank you for the reply. I'd really like one on the Nets and I've seen a few out there. However, I'd like one authenticated from a company like Meigray... Unfortunately, they don't have one for the Nets... If I'm going to buy from a team that I don't care for like the Raptors, the price has to be really really good in order for me to go away from the team I want...

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
                          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by al3xmac10
                          Do not remember if I posted these before, but....

Kobe Bryant game used auto jersey & shorts, w/ D.C. Sports Collectibles LOA
                          Carmelo Anthony game used auto ROOKIE jersey, w/ Beckett Authentic hologram & COA
                          Kevin Love game used auto UCLA jersey, w/ California Sports Investments LOA

Is that you whos selling the Kobe uniform on ebay? Looks good!

Comment

• jmeekins33
                            • Jul 2013

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
                              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by jmeekins33
                              Always love me some good Kobe stuff Looking good!

Comment

• jmeekins33
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by xsentrixsupra
                                Always love me some good Kobe stuff Looking good!
                                Thanks. I'm hoping to add a white alternate home set to my collection eventually. Then maybe some game shoes. I don't have any of those yet.

Comment

Working...