• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickeymbz
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

Re: NBA Showoff Thread!

Originally posted by LEGEND33
    i received your mail, but my answer bounce back (i don't know why)
    not interested in the trade
    thanks and keep in touch
    ok no probs

Comment

• mickeymbz
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by pungent
      the distance between the the bottom of "Bryant" and the top "8" seems more in the photo than on your jersey. what other parts of the photo have you matched the jersey to? show me a loose thread?
      your asking for evidence of game use...coming from a guy that doesnt even know the difference between a gamer and a retail authentic jersey.
      get some knowledge then ask. neophyte

Comment

• pungent
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by mickeymbz
        your asking for evidence of game use...coming from a guy that doesnt even know the difference between a gamer and a retail authentic jersey.
        get some knowledge then ask. neophyte
        sorry man, I just don't see it. especially looking now with the spacing between the letters, they look much closer on your jersey than in the photo especially the N and T. also, the purple A on your jersey looks much thicker too. I want to hear what other people think on this as well. also show some more photos or screen caps from the game, different angles would help. this is from 2011 so additional photos/footage should not be scarce.

Comment

• pungent
          • Dec 2009

meant to say 2001, but still it's fairly recent within the past decade.

Comment

• mickeymbz
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by pungent
            meant to say 2001, but still it's fairly recent within the past decade.
            so i suppose its sheer unexplainable coincidence that the pic of the jersey fits perfectly over pic of kobe wearing the shirt. nuff said about this shirt and its authenticity, ive been doing this for 20 years,,know the in's and out's of laker gamers, and my collections speaks for itself...again gain some experience and knowledge before you ask a question you know nothing about

Comment

• mickeymbz
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

1980's home James Worthy shirt
              Attached Files

Comment

• mickeymbz
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

2009/2010 home Pau Gasol shirt
                Attached Files

Comment

• Kabron1971
                  • Feb 2010

Oolalala!!!!!! Another tsunami wave of Lakers gamers.... Mick, where was I when you amassed these treasures! hehehehe, one lucky dude! I love the Gasol and the Worthy!!!!! Dan Ceniceros and Doug Friedman must be singing their praises dude!

Comment

• Kabron1971
                    • Feb 2010

Mick, in a few days, I will post my very first Game Worn LA Lakers Tiernan Jersey set here........

Comment

• cliffjmp33
                      • Jun 2010

Not a big NBA guy, but Mickey, that Worthy is just awesome!
                      Cheers,
                      Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
                      My Memorabilia Collection

Comment

• mickeymbz
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by cliffjmp33
                        Not a big NBA guy, but Mickey, that Worthy is just awesome!
                        thanks jack.. go back a few pages in this post and you will find a michael cooper and jamaal wilkes from the same era.

Comment

• mickeymbz
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Kabron1971
                          Mick, in a few days, I will post my very first Game Worn LA Lakers Tiernan Jersey set here........
                          the world and i await that moment! cant wait to see what you will post

Comment

• mickeymbz
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2011

1987/1988 Kareem Abdul Jabbar home shirt and 1986/1987 road shirt. both championship year jerseys
                            Attached Files

Comment

• quiggle28
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

incredible collection mickey, how do you have these stored?

also did you receive your print of the Kobe photo from NBA Photo Store? I wanted to ask you what the dating information is on the lower left corner, I was looking at mine today and noticed it said the date I ordered the print, not the date from the game the photo was taken. not too thrilled about that since I would have preferred the date of the game so I could place the MeiGray LOA (which states the game date) right next to it, but what can you do? cheers!

Comment

• mickeymbz
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by quiggle28
                                incredible collection mickey, how do you have these stored?

also did you receive your print of the Kobe photo from NBA Photo Store? I wanted to ask you what the dating information is on the lower left corner, I was looking at mine today and noticed it said the date I ordered the print, not the date from the game the photo was taken. not too thrilled about that since I would have preferred the date of the game so I could place the MeiGray LOA (which states the game date) right next to it, but what can you do? cheers!
                                havent recieved it but they said should be here sometime this week. i actually have all these shirts stored in a duffel bag in my closet, as you can see a few of them are professionally framed. to be honest, i havent evern looked at this stuff for about 5 years..then around the 1st of the year i was looking to sell them...going thru them kinda rekindled my love of the hobby...adding a lot to my laker collection recently..the wallet is way lighter

Comment

Working...