Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: NBA Showoff Thread!

1997/1998 road Derek Fisher shirt
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Niceeeee Agen!

Came across this for a possible lakers fan: Not mine but thought someone may want it
    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/2497689220.html
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by quiggle28 View Post
    incredible collection mickey, how do you have these stored?

also did you receive your print of the Kobe photo from NBA Photo Store? I wanted to ask you what the dating information is on the lower left corner, I was looking at mine today and noticed it said the date I ordered the print, not the date from the game the photo was taken. not too thrilled about that since I would have preferred the date of the game so I could place the MeiGray LOA (which states the game date) right next to it, but what can you do? cheers!
    just got it ... hafta admit really disappointed...frame is cheap..and there is big scratch , indentation on the picture itself... hate returning stuff thru the mail.. the quality is no better than a poster... the matte is crap..because their is really no backing so the print doesnt look flat in the frame.. but hey what the heck ...it is what it is

Banned

1996/1997 home Shaq warmup

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    just got it ... hafta admit really disappointed...frame is cheap..and there is big scratch , indentation on the picture itself... hate returning stuff thru the mail.. the quality is no better than a poster... the matte is crap..because their is really no backing so the print doesnt look flat in the frame.. but hey what the heck ...it is what it is
    sorry to hear it didn't turn out so well mickey. did the back of your frame even have a hanging wire, mine didn't. was the foam board in the back also exposed, or did you have kraft paper supporting the back of the frame.

last weekend I decided to move this into a better frame, and when I opened it I was rather surprised the poster print was not glued onto the foam backing like most other quality prints I've bought are. not even sure if the foam board is acid free or the plexigalss UV resistant. are you keeping yours in the current frame it came in or will you eventually also transfer this into another?

That's it Mick? hehehe

Banned

sorry to hear it didn't turn out so well mickey. did the back of your frame even have a hanging wire, mine didn't. was the foam board in the back also exposed, or did you have kraft paper supporting the back of the frame.

last weekend I decided to move this into a better frame, and when I opened it I was rather surprised the poster print was not glued onto the foam backing like most other quality prints I've bought are. not even sure if the foam board is acid free or the plexigalss UV resistant. are you keeping yours in the current frame it came in or will you eventually also transfer this into another?
    yeah it was cheaply put together.. it was not heat seaed together with matte tape. i did find the hanging wire inside the foam once i opened it. i took off the plexiglass... that thing is really cheeseball. probably will have it re-framed done right...and have them download a high res getty print and start from stratch

Banned

OK OK Kabron.... buried in the depths of the duffel bag 92/93 road Byron Scott shirt. still to this day in unwashed state since i got it in 93

here is my most recent NBA game used item, haven't been able to photo-match it to games yet but does exhibit some solid use.

where did you get the ball from? how much? been looking for game used balls. i actually wanted one to use lol
    SOLD TO: beantown, masauction, esamples83