Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: I Just Got My Bo Bat Back From Psa/Dna "All Star Game Bat"

Sweet Pic where you can see LOUISVILLE!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Scott Byergo says in one of the posts that he knows of 3 and maybe a fourth Bo Jackson All Star bat. I just want to get to the bottom of all of this. I want to know for sure who has the bat and how many of these bats are out there. It would be nice to know the truth...

For the record I'm not saying your bat isn't the one but we need to get all the information first before we can say for sure who has the HR bat.

Your bats is still a great bat no matter what. I would put in my collection of bats

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    Scott Byergo says in one of the posts that he knows of 3 and maybe a fourth Bo Jackson All Star bat. I just want to get to the bottom of all of this. I want to know for sure who has the bat and how many of these bats are out there. It would be nice to know the truth...

For the record I'm not saying your bat isn't the one but we need to get all the information first before we can say for sure who has the HR bat.

Your bats is still a great bat no matter what. I would put in my collection of bats
    Completely understandable I also want to get to the bottom of this.As far as I know there is only one other all star bat that has been authenticated and that is the AMI bat.I feel until Scott can provide evidence of his bat it can't be accounted for.I am not by any means trying to accuse Scott of lying but why not provide photos if you believe you intact own the home run bat.In a way scott not being willing to show photo evidence to backup his claim hurts the credibility of mine.

Banned

I just found these pictures of another Bo Jackson 1989 All Star Game bat. This one even has red ink ball marks on the barrel. So how many of these bats are out there??? I know the bat that hit the home run has nothing on the ends of the bat plus the correct bat had tape on the handle. I'm just trying to say there most be more of these bat out there then we all know.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    I just found these pictures of another Bo Jackson 1989 All Star Game bat. This one even has red ink ball marks on the barrel. So how many of these bats are out there??? I know the bat that hit the home run has nothing on the ends of the bat plus the correct bat had tape on the handle. I'm just trying to say there most be more of these bat out there then we all know.
    That is the same AMI bat that I mentioned and attached a photo of in my original post

Quote Originally Posted by therealaxis View Post
    Completely understandable I also want to get to the bottom of this.As far as I know there is only one other all star bat that has been authenticated and that is the AMI bat.I feel until Scott can provide evidence of his bat it can't be accounted for.I am not by any means trying to accuse Scott of lying but why not provide photos if you believe you intact own the home run bat.In a way scott not being willing to show photo evidence to backup his claim hurts the credibility of mine.

Scott has mentioned in posts that he has photo AND video matched his. anyone asked him to provide that evidence. Until I see the evidence, I'm going to say this one has a better chance of being the HR bat......

Dave

Found a few more photos!

Is that bottom pick from the HR Derby in '89? Did they use regular season baseballs during the derby?

I only say it because Bo looks like he's wearing a hat in the bottom photo.

Dave
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigtruck260 View Post
    Is that bottom pick from the HR Derby in '89? Did they use regular season baseballs during the derby?

I only say it because Bo looks like he's wearing a hat in the bottom photo.

Dave
    Yes I think that photo is from the Derby.I noticed the same thing and have been trying to find out information regarding the balls used for the Derby but can't find info anywhere.If any one can help please let me know

Banned

I'm not sure they used any special balls for the derby those years. I can't remember them being anything special.