Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: New eBay Scam Artist

Quote Originally Posted by eagraham35 View Post
    It cuts both ways...I won a pair of Dan Marino gamers and asked question after question BEFORE bidding. The seller said all the right things so I pulled the trigger and bid and won the shoes. When they arrived, the display case was trashed and the shoes inside were not as promised, not even close. So, I contacted them and they said NO RETURNS...paypal said there is not such thing as a 'no return policy' so I was refunded fully my money as long as I provided proof of delivery.

So I sent it all back insured and required a signature. When the shoes arrived back to them, paypal refunded my money. These clowns I got the shoes from then filed a false police report saying I sent back something other than what I was supposed to, so paypal then tried to take my refund back. I explained what I had done and I deserved a chance to be heard. Paypal said since a police report was filed, the case was closed and I lose.

The kicker is, the d-bags are now relisting the shoes they were supposed to have sent me in the first place AND I supposedly had NOT sent back to them. I called paypal and they basically said "oh well". The crooks got away with some of paypals money. I refused to give the refund back. Of course paypal froze my acct and paid the sellers back themselves. As far as I am concernend. paypal can stick it too. But the sellers of those shoes should be locked up. Here is their auction link for one of the shoes I supposedly stole and did not return...they are trying to sell it again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DAN-MARIONO-GAME...46039450808333
    i don't live far from they are but i won't be bidding on any of there stuff. or perhaps if i do and something stupid happens, i will be knocking on someone's door.

Banned

Re: New eBay Scam Artist

What a couple of lowlifes. Be a shame if someone purchased the shoes from them and only received a dirty shirt and book.