[quote=cliffjmp33;250191]Thanks for the input guys, I can't tell you how much I truly appreciate it! As I said before, I am a novice as far as "vintage" stuff goes, so I'm happy to hear this is the real deal.

BTPH - I actually ended up getting it via Craig's List. The seller was very pleasant to deal with, sent me a ton of photos and talked to him on the phone and through e-mail for probably a month before things finally panned out.

And not fully surprised, just cautious. I didn't invest very much into the jersey (in case it wasn't authentic I didn't want to be duped out of a lot of money), but did my homework and am happy and shocked in the end.

I know members say it all the time, but doing your homework, educating yourself with the archives here and getting lucky (I have to be a little lucky right?) really paid off!

And truly thank you guys! (Now to put it on eBay for $5,000!!! JUST

Can't tell if the 100th patch is a repica or not. If it is, then it was handed down to some Phillies farm club. All teans, includuing the minor leagues wore those patches in '69. chain sticthed #'s and front lettering. The one who would really know Is Howardc Wolf, the guru with the Phillies jerseys. Unfortunately, one of the flake founders of this site banned him for remarks made off of the forum through emails.