Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My University of Virginia Cavaliers Game Used Basketball Jersey Collection

Grandpahoo, i was able to take pictures of the three VA helmets today and move them from my camera to iPhoto. I cannot attach them to a GUU posting yet though. I had my IT guy at the office try and help and he could not. He and i will try to figure out the issue.

Would you allow me to email them to you? I have the following...

A navy shell with Adams 97 chinstrap, JIH (1998) dated Schutt facemask, all 97 clips and the #4 on the back. This one has the orange V strips and the V with the sabers. Per one website this style was worn 2001 - 2009 seasons.

The second one, a navy shell, 1997 recertification sticker, Schutt facemask with letters EHH so a 1988 facemask. The # 23 written inside. This style , no orange strips on top, worn 1994 - 2000 and again last season.

Lastly the white base shell, only two strips - front to rear - one orange one navy blue- with a 1986 recertification sticker. Schutt facemask with letters FIJ or 1990. The # 11 on the back.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tom1315 View Post
    Grandpahoo, i was able to take pictures of the three VA helmets today and move them from my camera to iPhoto. I cannot attach them to a GUU posting yet though. I had my IT guy at the office try and help and he could not. He and i will try to figure out the issue.

Would you allow me to email them to you? I have the following...

A navy shell with Adams 97 chinstrap, JIH (1998) dated Schutt facemask, all 97 clips and the #4 on the back. This one has the orange V strips and the V with the sabers. Per one website this style was worn 2001 - 2009 seasons.

The second one, a navy shell, 1997 recertification sticker, Schutt facemask with letters EHH so a 1988 facemask. The # 23 written inside. This style , no orange strips on top, worn 1994 - 2000 and again last season.

Lastly the white base shell, only two strips - front to rear - one orange one navy blue- with a 1986 recertification sticker. Schutt facemask with letters FIJ or 1990. The # 11 on the back.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Tom
    I'd be happy to take a look at the photos. I just tried to send you a PM with my email address but I got a message stating that you're not set up to accept PMs. What's the best way to get you my email addy? Not sure I want to post it in a public forum...

I am sorry about PM not being turned on...please email me at tholder1315@gmail.com and I can then forward you two emails with the pictures.

Tom

Go Pack! North Carolina State 1981

PS I will reach out to Chris and get the PM activated - again I apologize.