Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Help with Thome Jersey

Any opinions on this Thome jersey looks bogus to me what do you guys think http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT size 46 for a 2000-2002 thome and tag in collar

Re: Help with Thome Jersey

with russell athletic jerseys, a tag in the neck usually indicates a retail jersey except with bp jerseys. most, if not all, of the legit, gameworn, russell bp jerseys i've seen had tags in the neck.

russell game jerseys are a different story.

rudy.

the indians stamp on the labels look right, but who is to say if someone made a stamp. I have a thome rookie batting helmet from the indians with similar stamp...but the BP jersey I have for sale is from the Phillies.

Lightbulb Re: Help with Thome Jersey

The last time I seen a Thome jersey size 46 was early '90's. His '95 World Series jersey was size 46. He wore a 52 in '01-02. You be the judge.....

Banned

thats what i thought some guy has like 10 jerseys online and they are all that size

Paul Fusco is a pretty reputable dealer. I have dealt with him and his auctions on numerous occassions and he has pretty good stuff. He gets great Indians and Browns things being based in Willoughby which is close to Cleveland. He is a nice guy as well.
    Scott

Banned

I know Paul as well this item he is kinda leary on as well and is doing some homework and im trying to help him out with it i have some items in his auction as well

Airtron,
    Isn't that jersey an early 90's example? I may be wrong, but from memory it seems like that era. Could be wrong, though. This is the place to get help from. Good luck on your items!
    Scott

Banned

tagging and style is very late 90's early 2000's so size 46 is way to small jimmy is a 52