Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • treant985
    • Jun 2008

Re: Unbelievable Prices for Jose Bautista Game Used on MLB.com Auctions

Don't forget that it's also 2000 canadian dollars. Not that there's much of a difference right now...I think it's about 1:1. But still means it's even more than 2000 american dollars...

Comment

• geoff
      • Nov 2005

If These Prices Are Crazy High I Wonder how much my Orioles Jose Bautista Game Used Jersey could now be worth?

Thanks
      Geoff

Comment

• treant985
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by geoff
        If These Prices Are Crazy High I Wonder how much my Orioles Jose Bautista Game Used Jersey could now be worth?

Thanks
        Geoff
        From what I've seen, it's his TOR stuff that's really going up. People are paying extra because he's a good blue jay, not really because he's a good player. But I'm sure there's been a spill-over effect to his other stuff.

Comment

• schubert1970
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Geoff,

If you want to sell, shoot me an email.

Comment

• Skizzick
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by trsent
            Do we just randomly attack players these days for possibly doing something wrong? We could start a whole new slander forum for that.
            No, we don't just randomly attack them. We form an opinion based upon similar histories of other players. I'm entitled to my opinion.

Comment

• withay
              • Nov 2006

Jays jerseys and game used stuff is always crazy high and rarely sells.

It was about 3 years ago that the mlb.com auction stuff went through the roof. Like $700 for BJ Ryan 2009 Canada Day jersey (which was the cheapest jersey on the team after he'd been released by the team and left baseball). $500 for the Nick Leyva (coach) from the same game.

Most Negro League and throwback jersey from US teams at the same time were $250 for coachs, $300 for players.

Way out of whack. And like i said, I don't think the Jays jerseys above $500 often sell on mlb.com.

Comment

• withay
                • Nov 2006

Funny, 2 years later, the club is now selling game used player jersey from the '09 game for $450. I'm pretty sure they didn't sell many coaches' jerseys at auction for $500 or released players for $700.

Originally posted by withay
                Jays jerseys and game used stuff is always crazy high and rarely sells.

It was about 3 years ago that the mlb.com auction stuff went through the roof. Like $700 for BJ Ryan 2009 Canada Day jersey (which was the cheapest jersey on the team after he'd been released by the team and left baseball). $500 for the Nick Leyva (coach) from the same game.

Most Negro League and throwback jersey from US teams at the same time were $250 for coachs, $300 for players.

Way out of whack. And like i said, I don't think the Jays jerseys above $500 often sell on mlb.com.

Comment

• frikativ54
                  • Dec 2007

The Bautista helmet is back, now at a more reasonable - but still exorbitant - price.
                  Les Zukor
                  bagwellgameused@gmail.com
                  Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
                  (617) 682-0408

Comment

• schubert1970
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by frikativ54
                    http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...unbr=157789798

The Bautista helmet is back, now at a more reasonable - but still exorbitant - price.
                    This helmet is from 2011, the last one was 2010 and cracked in half.
                    Still a crazy price.

Comment

Working...