Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Players jersey sizes???

Ok im trying to figure out if there is a sight that has all the mlb players past and present jersey size..I bout my first game worn and am addicted to say the least .Is there a sight that lists each players sizes or is it hit or miss???

Re: Players jersey sizes???

DC,

The answer to your question is NO. There is no site that lists all players' jersey sizes. With that said, if you have a question about a player, just place a post on GUF. There are a lot of guys on here with serious knowledge and experience and chances are you can get the information you're looking for right here.

Welcome to the hobby.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Im looking for A Jermaine Dye game used jersey 2005 or 2006?? Just curious if anyone knew his size..I seen one a couple of months ago but didnt jump at it.Now I cant find anything..

Not sure of his size. But, I know that if you can find one. You are probably going to PAY for it. Thome Sox jerseys are going around $1800 . You may wish you had bought one when you had the chance.

Smile Re: Players jersey sizes???

ch ching