Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Did anyone buy these bats last night (6/1/11) on EBAY Molitor, Yount, Jeter, Braun

If i don't the thread,don't view it????
    Quote Originally Posted by 5kRunner View Post
    Skubebats,
    Keep up the good work. Anytime anyone can keep a bad item from entering the hobby, its a good thing. Multiple posts or not.

Joba,
    As I've seen you post before: If you don't the thread, don't view it.

Re: Did anyone buy these bats last night (6/1/11) on EBAY Molitor, Yount, Jeter, Braun

Really,you want hostile.I like how me expressing myself as everyone does but i get called hostile.Thats funny....I guess if you don't drink the kool-aid and go along with everything you are labeled hostile.I am not sure how complaining is hostile.I mean i am not being hostile at all but if you are going to call me ,i might as well be that.
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    Just my 2 cents, joba you come off real hostile in a lot of your post, maybe you should tone it down. Like you and everyone else has said "if you dont like the thread, dont read it". skube is doing us a service by alerting us, bottom line is this guy is selling doctored items.

FINALLY-Some one who finally understands what i was trying to say here-thank you-nycproopain
    Quote Originally Posted by nycpropain View Post
    This forum is to talk about the hobby is it not? So why does it make sense to have Several topics on the same subject? What if I posted 5 topics on my Jeter game used jersey would everyone be all like who cares ignore them? I think not.

1 topic will do the job, not sure whats the logic of blanketing this place with the same information over and over and over.

Yes,finally some people are getting it.Yes that is all i was trying to express in my (i guess) hostile way.Thank you "canseco" for reading my post and understanding it as many did not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canseco44 View Post
    I don't think joba had a concern about the posts on the subject at hand, I believe it was about starting several threads on the same subject. The same results can be had by making multiple posts within the same thread without starting complete new threads. I also commend skube on educating us on this guy. He is a real dirtbag. And like nycpropain said, if he had posted three threads on the pickup of one jersey, the attitudes would be different.