Did anyone buy these bats last night (6/1/11) on EBAY Molitor, Yount, Jeter, Braun

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 5kRunner
    • Aug 2007

Re: Did anyone buy these bats last night (6/1/11) on EBAY Molitor, Yount, Jeter, Braun

Originally posted by 5kRunner
    If you don't the thread, don't view it.
    SB If you don't like the thread, don't view it.
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    sigpic

Comment

• nycpropain
      • Sep 2009

Re: Did anyone buy these bats last night (6/1/11) on EBAY Molitor, Yount, Jeter, Braun

This forum is to talk about the hobby is it not? So why does it make sense to have Several topics on the same subject? What if I posted 5 topics on my Jeter game used jersey would everyone be all like who cares ignore them? I think not.

1 topic will do the job, not sure whats the logic of blanketing this place with the same information over and over and over.

Comment

• Canseco44
        • Dec 2006

I don't think joba had a concern about the posts on the subject at hand, I believe it was about starting several threads on the same subject. The same results can be had by making multiple posts within the same thread without starting complete new threads. I also commend skube on educating us on this guy. He is a real dirtbag. And like nycpropain said, if he had posted three threads on the pickup of one jersey, the attitudes would be different.
        Todd Ricks
        www.freewebs.com/canseco44
        Always looking for Canseco Game Used Items
        Spideyman79@yahoo.com

Comment

• freddiefreeman5
          Banned
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by jobathenut
          You really need to read before you post something.All i was saying is when you have more than 3 threads about the same person.And the things that "skubebats" has said on these very threads making personal remarks to about him.Yeah to me thats personal.And to me (again) is a vendetta against this person.I am not defending the person that "skubebats" is going after.I was just saying you dont really need more than one thread.And when did i make it personal.I have not made any personal comments against anyone.I commend "skubebats" for what he is doing.He is doing a service to this forum the alert us about this person.I am just saying you dont need more than one thread.I am so sorry for expressing my view on here.So before you made your little cute "pot meet kettle" comment towards me.Maybe you should over any of the at least 3 threads "skubebats" has done on this subject and you will see the personal thing.Go ahead now and mis interupt what i have said-
          No, you have said it many times in this thread loud and clear.

Comment

• freddiefreeman5
            Banned
            • Apr 2011

Why don't we let the owner of the forum or the moderators handle how the site is run, mmmmkay.

Comment

• jobathenut
              • Nov 2008

If i don't the thread,don't view it????
              Originally posted by 5kRunner
              Skubebats,
              Keep up the good work. Anytime anyone can keep a bad item from entering the hobby, its a good thing. Multiple posts or not.

Joba,
              As I've seen you post before: If you don't the thread, don't view it.

Comment

• jobathenut
                • Nov 2008

Really,you want hostile.I like how me expressing myself as everyone does but i get called hostile.Thats funny....I guess if you don't drink the kool-aid and go along with everything you are labeled hostile.I am not sure how complaining is hostile.I mean i am not being hostile at all but if you are going to call me ,i might as well be that.
                Originally posted by yankees506
                Just my 2 cents, joba you come off real hostile in a lot of your post, maybe you should tone it down. Like you and everyone else has said "if you dont like the thread, dont read it". skube is doing us a service by alerting us, bottom line is this guy is selling doctored items.

Comment

• jobathenut
                  • Nov 2008

FINALLY-Some one who finally understands what i was trying to say here-thank you-nycproopain
                  Originally posted by nycpropain
                  This forum is to talk about the hobby is it not? So why does it make sense to have Several topics on the same subject? What if I posted 5 topics on my Jeter game used jersey would everyone be all like who cares ignore them? I think not.

1 topic will do the job, not sure whats the logic of blanketing this place with the same information over and over and over.

Comment

• jobathenut
                    • Nov 2008

Yes,finally some people are getting it.Yes that is all i was trying to express in my (i guess) hostile way.Thank you "canseco" for reading my post and understanding it as many did not.
                    Originally posted by Canseco44
                    I don't think joba had a concern about the posts on the subject at hand, I believe it was about starting several threads on the same subject. The same results can be had by making multiple posts within the same thread without starting complete new threads. I also commend skube on educating us on this guy. He is a real dirtbag. And like nycpropain said, if he had posted three threads on the pickup of one jersey, the attitudes would be different.

Comment

Working...