X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lokee
    Banned
    • May 2008

Marcus Trufant 2008 Jersey Value

I was contacted by a member and was offered a 2008 Marcus Trufant gamer as part of a trade. Anyone know the value ?

Out of the loop on football.

Thanks
  • Mattapan03
    • Mar 2010

Re: Marcus Trufant 2008 Jersey Value

Originally posted by Lokee
    I was contacted by a member and was offered a 2008 Marcus Trufant gamer as part of a trade. Anyone know the value ?

Out of the loop on football.

Thanks
    Seeing as how the Seahawks seem to release their jersey's each season, I would put it in the $350-$500 range. Just my opinion, but that seems logical.

Comment

• Lokee
      Banned
      • May 2008

Thanks

Comment

• Shipp_96
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Mattapan03
        Seeing as how the Seahawks seem to release their jersey's each season, I would put it in the $350-$500 range. Just my opinion, but that seems logical.
        I tend to agree. The Pro Shop at Qwest has tons of jerseys, but I would put Tru a bit lower, maybe $200-300 range, IMO.

The only reason I say that is I just got a Bobby Engram from 2007 for $225 from them. I would call them comparable players skill wise, from a Hawks fans point of view. Just my two cents .

Comment

• Mattapan03
          • Mar 2010

The pro shop tends to severly overprice their jersey's. I believe they had a julian peterson at $2,000. They dont sell at that price, but yes, Trufant should fetch $250-$500.

Hell, I may be interested in your Trufant

Comment

• Shipp_96
            • Feb 2011

You are right, the Peterson was still there for 2k and is outrageously priced.

But I got Engram for $225, which is a steal. They also had Koren Robinson for $99. I mean, yeah, he's Koren Robinson, but I still think $99 for a known player is a great price.

The Mariners are not much better with their store prices. Matt Tuiasosopo and Chone Figgins game worn jerseys going for $500 each?

Comment

• Lokee
              Banned
              • May 2008

The Mariners prices are crazy.

The Seahawks prices can be crazy but sometimes a good deal can be had.

I passed on the Trufant as the fellow forum member wanted my arm and leg for it

Comment

Working...