Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Just Joined GUU!!!!!!!

I joined game used universe the other day because i have gotten plenty of great information from the forums in the past about baseball jerseys and i decided to go ahead and join up so i can post..... I love baseball, art (especially embroidery), baseball jerseys, music, and just plain having fun. I am not easily offended so please do not be afraid to contact me ( I consider myself an expert on authentic baseball jerseys so if you need to know anything about yours ask me).................. with that said i wanna tell you all what i collect........ I collect authentic baseball jerseys that are NOT game used and that are NOT signed (i do not have enough money to afford jerseys that are game used/signed) MY HOLY GRAIL...... my holy grail is an Expos away jersey from 1993, 1997, or 1998, ANY player, it must fit like an L- XL (i only collect jerseys that fit me)............Have a good one everybody!

-Joe, The Lost Expo

Re: Just Joined GUU!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum

Re: Just Joined GUU!!!!!!!

Welcome Joe!

You would be surprised on inexpensive game used jerseys are. At the Reds Team Store last year, you could buy game used jerseys cheaper than authentics. Granted I am not talking the superstars, but actual game used jerseys!
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Banned

Well........

well i dont care who the player is, i dont care if its the worst Expos player in the history of the team, i just want it to be an authentic Russell athletic in a size that fits like a L-Xl 1998 Expos away jersey and i gotta get it for a good price because i dont have much money...... oddly i would prefere it to be a player with a 2 digit number (because of the extra embroidery) ......... call me crazy, call me crazy, i dont care that is my holy grail