Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Herschel Walker Game Issue on ebay

Just looking at the Walker thats listed on Ebay as a Game issue. I have a Walket Game Used from 1981 vs South Carolina. I obtained mine from UGA-1 who is a member here. We both agree on some problems with this jersey??
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: Herschel Walker Game Issue on ebay

OK the member on Ebay is furious with me. I admit I did send him a offer. Only before I smartened up and did some comparing to my Walker as well as UGA-1's Walker. The Neck Line is way off. My Walker the "V" extends past the Shoulder seam. This Ebay Walker the "V" stops at the seam. This jersey style wasnt used at UGA until after Herschel left. I don't want some poor old Soul to Buy this expecting a REAL Walker. If its to good to be true it probably is.................. .01 starting bid on a Team Issue/ Game Issue Walker... Compare

Re: Herschel Walker Game Issue on ebay

Poor souls....I see it sold for more than $300.00!! Hope they know what they got. The seller told me he had pictures of this jersey being worn by Herschel. I asked for the pics to verify..because I would rebute my Post if he would send them to me. Still waiting..........Here's a picture of Walker wearing a jersey similar to mine. Notice the Collar.......Below Seam..