Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Need Chicago Bulls Identifying Help

I bought these warmups about 5 or 6 years ago at the National Sports Convention and was wondering if anyone could help me figure out who these were worn by. I would appreciate it!

thanks,
    Ethan

Re: Need Chicago Bulls Identifying Help

In 2004-05 Jannero Pargo wore #15...of course it's a 3XL and Pargo's 6-1, 175 so that's probably not the right person.

More likely scenario is Cedric Simmons during the 2007-08 season, he's 6-9, 235

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ethanoah View Post
    I bought these warmups about 5 or 6 years ago at the National Sports Convention and was wondering if anyone could help me figure out who these were worn by. I would appreciate it!

thanks,
    Ethan
    Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    In 2004-05 Jannero Pargo wore #15...of course it's a 3XL and Pargo's 6-1, 175 so that's probably not the right person.

More likely scenario is Cedric Simmons during the 2007-08 season, he's 6-9, 235
    Well, Cedric Simmons is out - in 2007-2008 The Bulls wore Adidas.

Jannero Pargo could have worn them in 2003-2004, but you are right, his size was too small for these. 2003-2004 was the final season The Bulls wore Nike.

More realistically, if used during the regular season, I'd assume these belonged to Ron Artest somewhere between 1999 and 2002 when he was traded to Indiana. They could have also been used in the preseason by a player wearing #15 who didn't make the team, but Artest was big enough that these realistically could have been his.

It's hard to say with warm ups and shooting shirts. There are alot of players that were them a few sizes too big. Your best bet is to look at images of any of these players and see how baggy they look on them...then compare to their physique.

Banned

Lightbulb Re: Need Chicago Bulls Identifying Help

The Bulls last used Nike uniforms in 2003-04.

Dave Miedema

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    Well, Cedric Simmons is out - in 2007-2008 The Bulls wore Adidas.

Jannero Pargo could have worn them in 2003-2004, but you are right, his size was too small for these. 2003-2004 was the final season The Bulls wore Nike.
    Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    The Bulls last used Nike uniforms in 2003-04.

Dave Miedema
    Yes, Dave, I mentioned that 51 minutes earlier.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jppopma View Post
    It's hard to say with warm ups and shooting shirts. There are alot of players that were them a few sizes too big. Your best bet is to look at images of any of these players and see how baggy they look on them...then compare to their physique.
    Finding pictures of players in warm-ups is a lot harder than finding them in game uniforms.

I don't know what years The Bulls used this style of warm-ups off the top of my head, but I'd say it's pretty safe to assume Ron Artest would have been the previous one to wear these if they were not used only in pre-season by a player who didn't make the team during the 1997-2004 era The Bulls wore Nike.

Banned

Red face Re: Need Chicago Bulls Identifying Help

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    Yes, Dave, I mentioned that 51 minutes earlier.
    Oops...never mind!

Dave M.

A big thanks to all of you for taking your time to help me out! When I bought these from the Bulls they thought it was used by Ron Artest but I just wanted to double check with you guys too!

thanks again,
    Ethan