Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Grey Flannel Auction on ebay ......

would like to know what u guys think of the auction that grey flannel listed on ebay ...

***CONTENT REMOVED- IRRESPONSIBLE POST****

thanks !!
    marcus

Banned

Re: Grey Flannel Auction on ebay ......

Marcus, I am concerned if the items in question are genuine, but you emailed the seller Friday and are upset there has been no reply over a 3-day holiday weekend?

What research did you conduct for the Bush and Theismann jerseys? Do you have photographic evidence and what history do you have of Joe Theismann's jersey size preferences?

Do you have photographic reference for the Theismann nameplate? I'd post those on here to show your issues to help your cause instead of just mentioning that you do not like an item.

The Reggie Bush is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseys12 View Post
    The Reggie Bush is perfect.
    emailed seller wedensday or thursday so no excuse
    are u sure reggie bush jersey is perfect ???
    heres picture and tell me HOW .....
    thanks
    marcus

what about this one ... theismann
    heres picture from getty the numbers seem be closer to nameplate while getty shows differently ..

heres picture from grey flannel auction on ebay
    pre 1984 the redskins worn fishnet mesh style...
    thiesmann worn this style only in 1985 and his leg ended his football era ...

HOWEVER some of grey flannel's game jerseys are real game used jerseys and etc
    just ***content removed- irresponsible allegations with no proof***

marcus

Marcus,

Thanks for your posts and for sharing your opinion. I'm not writing to say that you are wrong or right ... I admittedly know little about football jerseys. I am writing to ask if you are sure that Grey Flannel got your message. I ask this because they pulled their 1977 Carlton road gamer after I pointed out that it had a nameplate restoration. Also, they very quickly refunded a buyer's money on a Mike Schmidt hat that Howard Wolf proved to be inaccurately represented. My point is that it appears to me that, at least in recent days, Grey Flannel is being very open to evidence from collectors regarding authenticity and that they are resolving problems with little to no opposition. Perhaps Joel (who normally offers help in these situations) or you could give them a call. I think they are working hard to hear collectors out and do the right thing, and I think that this practice should be encouraged and supported by collectors and forum members.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Look at your picture, and then look at this picture...

Clearly, there is a difference in the length between the collar and number 5 from the photo you chose and this photo. This photo just so happens to match up with the one in the GF auction, and your does not.