Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

hauls of shame thoughts

I may be opening a big can of worms with this one and apologize in advance if I am. I have been reading the hauls of shame web site and other comments about Peter Nash on line. Seems that Mr. Nash is out to get a few people in our hobby. In the effort to educate myself should I not bothering spending the time reading his materials?

Thanks Pete

Re: hauls of shame thoughts

Why wouldn't you?

While it's obvious he has an axe to grind with more than one individual, I haven't really read anything that was shown not to be true....

He has certainly changed my thoughts about the late Barry Halper for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by prichmond View Post
    I may be opening a big can of worms with this one and apologize in advance if I am. I have been reading the hauls of shame web site and other comments about Peter Nash on line. Seems that Mr. Nash is out to get a few people in our hobby. In the effort to educate myself should I not bothering spending the time reading his materials?

Thanks Pete
    In the effort to better educate yourself, you should read every amount of information possible.

It is refreshing to see someone finally expose some of the pretending that goes on with vintage "game used" material.
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

I collect items from baseball players that attended Lewis-Clark State College: Marvin Benard, Vic Darensbourg, Steve Decker, Tom Edens, Jason Ellison, Anthony Ferrari, Carlos Fisher, John Foster, Keith Foulke, Sean Halton, Blaine Hardy, Bucky Jacobsen, Chris Mabeus, Steve Reed, Brendan Ryan, Chris Schwinden, and Frank Williams. http://www.lcscbaseballhof.com
    or awbenish@gmail.com or http://www.lcscbaseballblog.com