Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

San Francisco help

Planning a trip to SF in July. Was wondering if they still sell their game used items in their team store like they did in the past. It's been a few years since I was their. Thanks for any info.

John

Re: San Francisco help

hi john, i will be glad to help out a dodgers fan.

the answer is YES.... various game used items still available at the giants dugouts stores throughout the bay area.

let me know if you have any additional questions.

Dodger fan. Yes. Baseball fan as well. I love At&t park. Been to 10 stadiums and it is my favorite by far. I'm talking about the store at the park. I didn't know they had stores in other areas as well. thanks for the info.

John

Great place to see a game--best surroundings ever. Park staff is second-to-none.

As for game-used, you'll find everything from jerseys to bats to authenticated baseballs. Expect to drop some dinero, however. A cracked game-used bat of a common player is about $100 (and I've gotten a few splinters from digging around in the barrel). On the other hand, what a great souvenir of a wonderful event.

Yeah, there are Dug-out stores all over the bay area but I've bought a few things at the store at the park. Great way to take home the game. Have a wonderful time!