Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Anyone dealt with J And L Memorabilia?

They are based in Arizona, I think. Loads of Cubs game worn stuff and random memorabilia. I emailed the owner about a month ago and we exchanged a few emails and then he dropped off the map. Their website is no longer operational. I hope nothing happened to the guy...but I wondered if any of you had ever dealt with him before. Jim Themelis is his name. Thanks!

Re: Anyone dealt with J And L Memorabilia?

Yes,

Jim and his wife are great people. He is a big Cubs fan, and has always had decent stuff. I have acquired Walton, Grace and D. Smith bats from him, and all were really nice. I know a fellow member traded him some items for a Mark Grace jersey a few years back. They moved to AZ a couple years ago, I have dealt with him since, I also hope nothing is wrong.

Nick

Banned

Smile Re: Anyone dealt with J And L Memorabilia?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTIG View Post
    Yes,

Jim and his wife are great people. He is a big Cubs fan, and has always had decent stuff. I have acquired Walton, Grace and D. Smith bats from him, and all were really nice. I know a fellow member traded him some items for a Mark Grace jersey a few years back. They moved to AZ a couple years ago, I have dealt with him since, I also hope nothing is wrong.

Nick
    I wasn't sure what had happened to him, myself. I did business with him off and on in the 1990s...he never disappointed me.

Dave Miedema