I recently put some bats and jerseys on eBay, after offering them to you guys first, and am now having the difference between the two venues emphasized to me. Rubbed in my face, actually.

I've probably sold twenty or so bats on the Collector-to-Collector board in the past couple of years, without a hitch, and never had to dog anybody for payment. Last week, I listed this jersey on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESOX:IT

As you can see, it states clearly in the item description that payment is expected within 24 hours. This is the only Buyer who seems not to have understood that. I invoiced him shortly after the auction ended, waited about 36 hours, then emailed him, asking politely when I could expect payment. He replied a short time ago, "I should be able to pay you by the weekend".

If he hadn't been the only bidder, I'd cancel the transaction right now and offer it, for less money, to the second-highest bidder. What really ticks me off is that - from what I've been told - it's going to be difficult if not impossible for me, as the Seller, to leave Negative feedback for this slacker.

Hey, what can I say? You guys may be a bunch of pervs and nutcases, but you know how to pay for your game-used stuff in a prompt manner.