Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thank you Steiner

I went to a Trenton Thunder game last night and Steiner just happened to be there with Ottis OJ Anderson, who was signing autographs for free. well it was only free if you brought your own stuff.

but anyways i got a football signed for a friend who is a big giants fan and as i was walking away one of the steiner reps handed me a gift card.

i thought it might just be a percentage off but i checked and its actually a 25$ gift card. i thought that was pretty awesome of them. now i have to figure out what to buy from them.

thanks steiner
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Re: Thank you Steiner

...that's exactly how the drug dealers in Bmore opperate. Give the "product" away for free knowing you'll be back later to make a purchase

it really is a nice gesture, actually would love to get a $25 gift card for free!!! Enjoy using it.

Wade

Re: Thank you Steiner

Cool story Danny!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net